1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by orionlowhasjoined, Mar 29, 2017.

1. orionlowhasjoined

orionlowhasjoined Aquatic Astronaut

So, recently i re joined the starbound community. I also have been keeping up with news and updates and i gotta say 1.3 looks amazing! However i looked at the space stations and space fights with other ships and weird moon things. however could we see like a docking feature for example there could be a hostile ship with evil crew members and say they docked your ship could that and could you dock it too? Just some thoughts i had in my head

2. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, in the upcoming update there will be space docking on satelittes or little base. But this time you will be in a small mecha, a small robot that can be fully customize from his weapons to his color or form. You will be able to see others ship next to planets or space stations when you will be searching for planets on your captain's chair.