Chat Things that really annoy you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hOI im tEMmIE!!, Feb 17, 2016.

1. dragon29657

dragon29657 Void-Bound Voyager

I hate more than anything else in the world when people are obviously wrong and im right yet they wont stop pressing on and insulting you on how you are the dumbest person to ever walk the earth

D.M.G. likes this.
  2. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ads on a streaming video that don't play, so then your video doesn't start.

JamesConway0013 and MitKit like this.
  3. Onixea

Onixea Void-Bound Voyager

1. I absolutely hate when my family asks me to do something every 5 minutes especially if it was a simple task they could easily do them self
    e.g. getting called to let the dog in when they are sitting right next to the door
    2. I'm very OCD about some things and have come to hate the phrase "good enough" it crushes my soul ;-;
    3. Those people that complain about everything regardless of how hard others try to please and make them happy
    4. Someone that won't stop messaging you if you don't respond

STCW262, D.M.G. and JamesConway0013 like this.
  4. GamCal

GamCal Void-Bound Voyager

People who get overly upset when you lose on games even though it's just a bunch of pixels on a screen.

Lodish and JamesConway0013 like this.
  5. JamesConway0013

JamesConway0013 Void-Bound Voyager

Guys who cannot understand irony(not much), very dumb people who Write Like That or cannot understand arguments (Is it called that?) like:
    -Me: Man stop calling everyone an idiot.
    -Man: but ur an idiot
    -Me: Are you serious?
    -Man: u cant even count to 3 i bet
    -Me: 1 2 3
    -Some other man: 1 2 3 4 ... 45 (he wrote every number to 45)
    -Man: haha you can only count to 45
    -Me: *challenge accepted*
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Then with 1 infront (10 11 12)
    then with 2 infront
    then with 10 infront (100 101)
    then with 11 infront
    You got it, right?

Lodish likes this.
  6. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

Probably trolls by that point. Not feeding them goes well.

One that gripes me, is apparently having a different opinion is considered trolling to some people.

JamesConway0013 likes this.
  7. JamesConway0013

JamesConway0013 Void-Bound Voyager

And yeah, I hate the (i'm not sure it's called that) guiltiness presumption (I mean when someone says I did something that I did not and I get punished if everyone do not say I did not do it, or often even if they do.)

8. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Screaming and crying

9. Evris

Evris Orbital Explorer

People who look at Transgender people and have a disguisted look on their face

:lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

Kashmir and Lodish like this.
  10. Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis Void-Bound Voyager

When Games go to version 1.0 worse than what they were when they were still in development.

11. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you're talking about Starbound, I have no idea what you're talking about. Every second has been great for me.

If it's another game, yeah, I know what that's like. *ahem* Robocraft *ahem*

STCW262 likes this.
  12. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

'Much'. Not the word itself, but when people will say something like 'jealous much'. This is neither question nor statement. Are you so lazy or inarticulate that you can't even form a sentence? I know what it's supposed to mean, but I want to respond with 'articulate much'. Either that or slap the person and tell them to go back to school and learn to form sentences.

13. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

These really annoy me.
    trictus.PNG

MitKit likes this.
  14. Mythril-Jelly

Mythril-Jelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Meteorites, non-obtainable props and non-capturable monsters.

All of the above tend to dangle something awesome below your eyes; whether it be a otherwise great planet, a neat monster, or some traps that would look great in your evil lair, and yank it away as you go to grab it. It's like a laser pointer, but for people.

15. SterlingC

SterlingC 2.7182818284590...

I'm far less annoyed by it now, but I was very annoyed whenever I sent a message but the receiver read it and never got around to responding to it. I also get annoyed if people promise to do something, but it takes at least 5 reminders for them to get around to said task.

MitKit and Lodish like this.
  16. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Haha, I know that. I'm the one who needs five reminders.

SterlingC, MitKit and Vilespring like this.
  17. mattx0x

mattx0x Void-Bound Voyager

I was intent on playing a Hardcore run- killed the first boss and was prospering when whilst mining I just encountered the 'Erchius Ghosts'. I better watch out, 'these things could be OP', thought to myself.. but then I thought nah, the devs wouldn't do something so lame as that. How wrong I was.

MitKit likes this.
  18. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

That's me :rofl:

19. Evris

Evris Orbital Explorer

PEOLPE COMPARING STARBOUND TO MINECRAFT AND/OR TERRARIA ANNOYS ME SO MUCH (i like caps)

MitKit likes this.
  20. paulevogsr

paulevogsr Void-Bound Voyager

raisin bagels,