Thieves of the Stars

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Seajun_, Jul 23, 2013.

1. And I can pretend I know what that meant!

ripclaw123 likes this.
  2. Megamew

Megamew Void-Bound Voyager

Talking about different types of coding languages. :p

ripclaw123 likes this.
  3. I knew they were languages, I'm just not sure how it makes any difference to anything, especially since I don't know what language Starbound is in.
    Er, probably C. Right?
    Look at me exhibit how I am clearly qualified to be the leader of this clan.

WoxandWarf and ripclaw123 like this.
  4. Megamew

Megamew Void-Bound Voyager

It's written in C++ ^^ not sure if that's a drastic differentiation from C

ripclaw123 likes this.
  5. ripclaw123

ripclaw123 Void-Bound Voyager

You don't need to know code to be the leader of a clan of thieves. :p And yes it is C++.

WoxandWarf, Seajun_ and Megamew like this.
  6. But if I can code, it makes me a 1337 h4%0r, right?
    ...Right?

WoxandWarf and ripclaw123 like this.
  7. ripclaw123

I suppose... :)

WoxandWarf likes this.
  8. Kexy Knave

Kexy Knave Cosmic Narwhal

C++ is just C with Objects (and other features but Objects was the big one. Object Oriented Programming is huge lately - just look at Java. It sucks all the creativity out of the code and replaces literally everything with objects q.q)

As for 1773 H4X02 ... meh leave it to the script kiddies and other idiots xD

ripclaw123 likes this.
  9. ParagonFusionX

ParagonFusionX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Name (What you'd like to be referred to as): ParagonFusion, or just call me Paragon
    Title (Replaces "Member" next to your name): Void Titan
    Species (In the game): Human
    Stealth Games you've played (Includes optional stealth in games): Splinter cell series, Assassins creed series, Skyrim, Thief, Alot more.
    What's Rule #1?: Exercise common sense
    Other Clans (Multiclanning allowed): Not in them any more(Old) The Legion, Aether Brotherhood
    Reason for joining (Optional): I usually join up in a clan for any multiplayer game, preferably small ones. I wanted to get back into Starbound too.
    Intro/Bio: I read, draw, play games and such. I live in California and skate. I snowboard a little but not good at it much. Anime/manga person, pretty mellow. I'm into modding, I use to mod with my cousin in Minecraft and I did some modding for Terraria, along with spriting and texturing. I'm pretty mature, I can joke around sometimes. Overall I'm just a pretty mellow gamer.

edit: Sorry about my signature, My account wont let me change it until I post again for some odd reason.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    Seajun_ and WoxandWarf like this.
  10. Welcome to the clan! We haven't got a server yet, but Ripclaw is working on it, along with a mod to make stealing an actual thing in game.
    And the reason you can't change your signature is because the forums don't let you post links anymore unless you've made at least 3 posts, to prevent spambots. I hadn't realized it carried over to signatures as well.

ParagonFusionX likes this.
  11. ParagonFusionX

ParagonFusionX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for accepting me! :nod: Sounds good, will it be new characters or active characters?

12. Dunno, I suppose it'd be up to a vote.

13. ripclaw123

I'd kind of like to use active characters, but that's just my opinion. I agree with Shooshy, we should have a vote.

Seajun_ likes this.
  14. Let's vote on whether or not we should vote!

Megamew and ripclaw123 like this.
  15. Kexy Knave

Do we have a server up? Me and some guild mates (if that's okay) would like to play on a server and I thought I'd ask if we had a public server.

16. ripclaw123

It's up, but I'm working on making it so we all spawn above the same planet. There's a bug with the command, but if you guys private message me your ip addresses I'll add you to the users. (I need your IP addresses because I have a really strong firewall) we won't spawn on the same planet, but we can teleport to each other's ships and so on.

Megamew and Seajun_ like this.
  17. Kexy Knave

I thought spawning on the same planet was default for Starbound.
    My IP:
    Dylan: 24.246.152.183 (My Guild Admin and who has been trying to host a Terraria server on his not so great
    internet lately.

ripclaw123 likes this.
  18. ripclaw123

It was changed in one of the updates, I believe. Thanks for the ip, I'll add you guys to the list when I get home tonight.

19. Kexy Knave

Is it a nightly server or stable server?
    What's the IP/Pass of the Server?
    Is it 24/7?

20. ripclaw123

It's a dedicated server, only on when someone connects (which is actually really nice), I can't remember the ip right now, but I'll let you know in a little bit, still not home, sorry.