Thieves of the Stars

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Seajun_, Jul 23, 2013.

1. ParagonFusionX

ParagonFusionX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*Poke* Does anyone still play as a clan together or no?

2. Kexy Knave

Kexy Knave Cosmic Narwhal

I've never played with the clan, mainly because nobody has given me any server details and my laptop is a piece of crap >_>

3. Ripclaw may be willing to get the server going when the new update hits stable. Maybe it'll be a breath of life?

ripclaw123 and Kexy Knave like this.
  4. ripclaw123

ripclaw123 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm much less busy now, and would be beyond willing to get the server running with the stable update!! I'll start working on it now, and keep everyone updated. :up: (The problem with the server last time was that even though it would start up, even I wasn't able to connect, and the server wouldn't allow me to create a common spawn point w/o crashing. But I believe that has now been fixed.)

Seajun_ likes this.
  5. ParagonFusionX

ParagonFusionX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll be active when the server is up and running, i'm still a new person in here. :b

ripclaw123 likes this.
  6. Kexy Knave

So.. any update guys? I have a new computer. My living situation is a bit rocky but gaming is possible again~

7. As much as I'd like to say yes, I think you and I are the only ones who've been on here for several months. As long as you don't mind joining another clan's server, @WoxandWarf puts one up sometimes for the Homestuck clan.

8. Kexy Knave

Ah, interesting. Thanks for the reply~ I generally lurk around as this game genuinely is interesting. And it's a nice way to relax after raging at some of the more intense games :rofl: