1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED They Dug Too Deep [Glad Giraffe] 1.1

Gives adventure-types a new way to get their core fragments

1. Gurudo99

Gurudo99 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh bollocks, I was mistaking you for the mod author! xD My bad there.

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I usually get more than the required amount. Did you check every container in the dungeon?

3. Gurudo99

I actually make sure to double or triple check the entire mine every time. It just gets boring mining all the way down every play through, and I know I could just spawn them in but I hate using cheats unless I absolutely have to.

4. SV7nBk3

SV7nBk3 Aquatic Astronaut

The Mini-Boss monster drops a few. I think I get about 15-18 from the containers and 2-5 from the mini-boss. Either way there is certainly a chance to not get enough. Personally I'd probably just increase the amount you find in the cave's containers to make sure the player always has enough to open the gate.

5. Gurudo99

Hmm that's weird. Maybe it's frackin universe or something but the adult pop top doesn't drop any cores. All I know is on my last three play throughs I have had to mine to the core for more fragments, which gets pretty annoying doing it each time. Also I just love doing quests and this one kinda seems like it should have been in the game.

6. Monijir

Monijir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Absolutely !

I spaced out from this community for a few months, but the policy on all my mods is that they're free for others to modify and publish. There's no requirement for giving credit either.

I don't expect it to work now since it was designed before CF added their own core fragment trove. (It feels really weird when the devs do something you were working on) The main problem would just be the linking - check the dungeon definition patch for and the Tiled object that allows the .png maps to link to the Tiled one.

People complained it was kind of confusing that you had to hit the button to trigger the core fragment explosions - there's a lot of room for improvement. Just as an aside, I think this would be a nice way to introduce some tentacle monsters before the finale.

7. Gurudo99

Would you be able to turn the modpak into a pak file? Or zip up the contents and ship them my way? The unpak tool doesn't seem to work on modpaks anymore, or at least not for me anyway.

8. Gurudo99

And yea I agree, it does feel weird when the Devs of a game add in something that you worked on.

9. LordRuin

LordRuin Scruffy Nerf-Herder