These Triggered Moderators Overstep...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Violated, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

These moderators seem to like closing threads for BS reasons IF the content is customer criticism, or says the game is anything less than perfect, or outright lie and say "you're breaking a rule"...rules that don't even exist lol...i read the rules, maybe you should too and if something bothers your small, 'elite' forum group enough to make up these rules for your active users, put them on the list...not just make them up as you go along for when it benefits you.

I was told im breaking a rule for "Necro bumping" (Rule not found) because i basically said the guy was a good troll on an old post and he exposed some Fanboys? And not just that, but then he proceeds by assumption, to tell me that im trying to start drama and also gives me a warning? But we all know if i, like the others in the thread, bashed the OP, that would have been just fine..but biased...really dude?

Get real and get your biased, power hungry Moderators on a leash please...

derpderp.png

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

nah mate, tbh they kind of have a point; you only posted so the argument could be revived, and now you're posting so you can argue about arguing
    maybe you should find a hobby.

Thorin likes this.
  3. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

Another assumptive person, look, i didn't reply to the guy to revive a thread. Is that a thing on here or what?

I replied to the guy because i felt like telling him what he did was effective, if he's still an active user. Is that also against the hidden rules?

But thats beside the point is it not? The point is, if you were paying attention, that they can and will make up rules that are not stated in the actual Forum Rules to benefit them and their assumptions.

But please, continue being their White Knight.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  4. Bonabopn

see, now you're arguing about arguing about arguing. i bet next you're gonna argue about arguing about arguing about arguing.

5. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

Im just stating facts, but thanks for the bump, genius.

6. Bonabopn

have you considered video games? that's a good hobby. you might like video games.

7. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

I play a few.
    You should try comedy.

And thanks again ;)

8. Bonabopn

No problem! Anything to help a fellow gamer get their thread two more views from the google analytics search bots.

9. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

More poor jokes. you're really good at it...

10. Bonabopn

Wait, lemme bump it again. That might get your thread its third view!

11. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

You really been on topic here.

I like how you can't shut my point down, so you just resort to useless rambling like a real adult lol.

12. Bonabopn

I'm not trying to argue, mate! I just thought you might want something better to do than reviving dead arguments.
    Have you tried Overwatch? That one came out recently. It's like TF2 but with more characters.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  13. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

More useless posts.

If you don't have anything to add to the topic or intelligent to say, then kick rocks, kid.

14. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I wasn't originally going to comment here, but since you've decided to make other threads, I think it fair that I do. I've requested that another moderator deal with this thread for the sake of fairness, and locked it in the meantime to prevent it from getting further out of hand. Please have a bit of patience.

Thorin likes this.
  15. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

There are just to many rules to list - but we have a general rule in case of Necroing.
    If the thread is relevant and the post actually provides meaningful contribution to the thread we don't mind.

Your post on the other hand provided nothing meaningful to the thread in order to justify necroing the thread besides the fact you found it, "funny".
    If your post actually had some modicum of insight - either good or bad - it doesn't matter - no one would have minded.

There are numerous threads voicing negative opinion such as,
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/this-is-goodbye.127524/
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/dear-starbound-we-wont-be-playing-you-any-longer.121632/
    Etc.

We don't close threads for no reason.
    Either people can't act civil - or simply make spam posts.

You made a necro spam post.
    It is always good to see if you made a fault first before throwing accusations at other people.
    Jonesy by far is one of the most liked Moderators in this community - he would not have reached that point unless he acted civil to the community at large.

Thorin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.