1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The XCOM Mod 3.5.1

Now With 1.0 Support!

1. Shotblocker27

Shotblocker27 Aquatic Astronaut

Can you deploy the Skyranger and also retrieve it or can you not pick it up, also how do you get mechs?

2. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi, here are some errors I found in the log:
    Code:
    [01:10:00.892] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/psibolt/psibolt.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:03.844] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/particlecannon/particlecannoncasing.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.605] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/bgrenade/bgrenade.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.608] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/orochibullet/orochibulletold.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.611] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/filthbullet/filthbullet.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.616] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/energy/grun/rocket.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.628] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/agrenade/agrenade.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.630] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/explosions/splasmabulletexplosion/splasmabulletexplosion.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.638] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/green/green.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.642] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/guns/split/splitrocket.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.644] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/splasmabullet/splasmabullet.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")
    [01:10:05.646] [Error] Could not read projectile '/projectiles/particlecannon/particlecannon.projectile', error: (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("image")

4. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't get the skyranger to repack - it disappears but I can't resummon it.

5. Atromixx

Atromixx updated The XCOM Mod with a new update entry:

Test

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Post updated ---
    The skyranger SHOULD be fixed, you should be able to pick it up again. Please tell me if it is still broken it should be fixed I have tested this multiple times.

6. DooMJake

Somehow I still can't repack the skyranger. Vehicles from other mods work fine, though.

7. Atromixx

Try clicking on they skyranger around the main downward thruster, that might work.

8. DooMJake

Nope, still not working - I just noticed that I don't get the "shadow" of the vehicle when I select the item like with the hoverbike - I'll try reinstalling the mod

9. Saintmaniac11

Saintmaniac11 Space Hobo

Does anybody know how to create the black market ?I just got the mod and don't know how to get it

10. Saintmaniac11

Saintmaniac11 Space Hobo

atromixx I downloaded the mod and it didn't work

11. JF441

JF441 Big Damn Hero

@xcom Mod Uploader,Is there any current ways too get the MEC Suit or do you have too find a way too spawn them in?

12. JF441

JF441 Big Damn Hero

Also can you add Mod Support for the Tabula Rasa Mod in starbound?

13. Atromixx

The mec suits are currently not in the 1.0 build of this mod, I am working to fix this but it may be a while.

14. Atromixx

Since this mod uses its own crafting tree and materials I see no need for Tabula Rasa support.

15. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Akito_Rui33:
    Player works like a charm, but when used in Multi-Player crashed the game.

[​IMG] Author's Response:
    Were the other players using the mod?

Yes, we both used and shared all the same mods from heads to tails.

Something to do with assets error.

16. Atromixx

Could you send me the error report?

17. Akito_Rui33

Akito_Rui33 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I may not have it anymore since I did a fresh installation recently.
    Nonethless, I'll try to look it up.
    What keywords do I search for in the log files? "xcom"?

18. Atromixx

Yeah, probably.
    Try multiplayer again and if it crashes again, then send me that error report if you can't find it.

19. Atromixx

Atromixx updated The XCOM Mod with a new update entry:

I'm not dead surprisingly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Atromixx

3,000 downloads! Thank you all!