1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Universal Uncrafter v1.46 (p1.2)

Decompose any item with a recipe. Reconstitute useless materials.

1. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Tuesday's Eyebrow Phantasmal Quasar

This is awesome. Unfortunately, I can't convert my 4000 grey goo from dirt and cobblestone into the ores I so desperately need... Even when I put the goo in the input and, say, solarium in EVERY output slot.

Edit: Yeah, I know the goo only converts into "meterials" I just hoped that meant "Crafting materials" as well.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. Lordareon

Lordareon Void-Bound Voyager

With some itens I keep getting an Iron Chair when I uncraft...I'll look for more especific stuff that does that and post here

3. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Wellbott updated The Universal Uncrafter with a new update entry:

Modular support and tweakable Lua

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. BenZeGamer

BenZeGamer Void-Bound Voyager

I found an exploit with Atomworks Rebirth, if you try to put in an ore it creates ions and from ions it creates some sort of rods and those rods can be made into ore and I can do that infinitely and get stacks of those rods.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  5. XXavierSin

XXavierSin Astral Cartographer

Hi, I really like this mod but it crashes whenever I put in some stuff that it can't break down into the input slot...

6. XXavierSin

So uh... What does gray goo do? I genuinely can not figure it out.

7. Freezair

Freezair Pangalactic Porcupine

Gray goo is just for creating more items, mostly blocks. Put gray goo in the input slot and the kind of block you want to replicate in the top-left slot in the outputs. The gray goo will turn into more of those blocks! Useful for replicating hard-to-find things like soft brick or plant matter stone.

8. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Will this mod work with the latest version of the game...or does it need to have fixes done (aside from changing the version thing in the mod's info file) beforehand?

I ask because I can do the latter myself...but I can't really do the former, heh.

Also...I did notice before that some items didn't convert back into their source items.

Like...I was having I think it was Iron Bars convert into Iron Bars (as in, the material found in the prisons)...instead of breaking back down into Iron Ore. Some of the higher tier bars were also not breaking down into their own ores, but turning into either OTHER bars (for the compound metals, etc)...or other ores in general.

9. XXavierSin

Oh wow, awesome. I never would have figured that out on my own. I'm glad I asked.

10. Wellbott

11. Nyanyan

Nyanyan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just came over from the Spigot thread with a problem that appears to be with this mod (as a little testing has more or less proven). Grey Goo (liquid matter) doesn't seem to work with Spigot at the moment. I put it in (1-600, haven't tried more yet) and nothing comes out when I pull the switch.

I downloaded another mod that spigot works with (Bees!) to try their modded liquid, and honey works, all the vanilla liquids work, only yours seems to be a problem.

Hoping for a solution. I love your mod though, Goo is pretty tough to collect when I want to use it on hundreds(really, thousands) of building blocks for making structures, and spigot would save me a lot of time running around digging up random bits of planets for 1-400 goo :/

12. Wellbott

I'll take a look and see what went wonky.[DOUBLEPOST=1443999249][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a typo in the spigot script. It says " liquidmaterial"... an extra leading space in the string, needs to be "liquidmaterial". You can fix it on line 35 of /spigot/scripts/liquididcode.lua, I'll drop a post in the spigot thread.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  13. Nyanyan

Nyanyan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, so it WAS spigot? well..now I have to apologize for falsely accusing you...>.>...Still, you figured it out, when Necro couldn't, so it helped, whoevers fault it is. xD

14. Azraile

Azraile Ketchup Robot

Can you put in a way to toggle gray goo production on and off? There are a lot of times I want to uncraft a block into what went into making it, particularly with the Avali mod as it has a lot of craftable blocks. Found a Avali minning operation and harvested a gold mine of blocks and furniture for building my own place, but it would have helped SO much if I could uncraft the blocks I got so I could re-craft them into diffrent blocks.

Also PLEASE for put a few spots on top so we can leave more than one stack to be crafted at a time.

15. M4ck

M4ck Void-Bound Voyager

One of, if not THE most useful mod ever. The only thing I find really missing is either more Input slots, so you can queue items for breakdown, or some way to wire it to input/output nodes and chests which would work kinda like hoppers in minecraft, pulling items from output and pushing items to input slot. It would likely sometimes choke on "uneven" amounts of blocks and other items which are converted at x to 1, but would be a huge help for getting rid of 1000s of blocks at once.

16. Wellbott

17. Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

None of the randomized weapons I put in it were broken down.

18. Wellbott

19. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I tried it and still it will not break down the new weapons, only the ones you craft on the anvils.

20. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

The latest version works as intended for me and breaks all randomly generated weapons and shields down just fine.
    Maybe try reinstalling the mod?