1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit Pangalactic Porcupine

LowestFormOfWit submitted a new mod:

The Tabula Rasa - Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

Read more about this mod...

Quixotic, Ashen and hanleybrand like this.
  2. SnoopJeDi

SnoopJeDi Void-Bound Voyager

This re-release has a much smaller filesize and some unnecessary files removed. I've also hosted an alternative version on FileSmelt in case you have issues downloading from playstarbound.

Most current version available on the mod repo.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  3. Kodos

Kodos Void-Bound Voyager

I'm confused... Two accounts?

4. SnoopJeDi

This mod was a collaborative effort between LowestFormOfWit and I, I just chimed in with the extra info so people would know what's up. Sorry for any confusion!

5. alabrand

alabrand Space Hobo

I get some kind of parsing error, j.son or something when trying to install this.

6. LowestFormOfWit

Did you extract it to your main Starbound directory or to another place?

7. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

Ok, I'm trying to install this and I don't want to mess up. The Starbound main folder, where the game is ran and installed to from steam, is that where I have the tabukarasa folder at? If so, cool, I got that part.

The next question is how do i set up the bootstrap.config file? I want to be able to add in more places the config to look for mods, instead of placing all of my mods into the Starbound main folder. In short I want to look for mods here "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\Mods" what do I add in the file to do that?

Edit: Oh yea, I'm using Windows Vista. Forgot to say that ^_^;

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  8. iPwnned

iPwnned Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do I have permission to add this mod into a modpack for a youtube series, viewers will be able to download the mod via the modpack link. I will give full credits to all the mod developers, who decide to allow there mod to be apart of this modpack.

9. LowestFormOfWit

I don't think SnoopJedi wanted this redistributed to avoid having different versions floating about, but you're more than welcome to point them to the mod repository link and include a properly modified bootstrap.config that points to TR and the other mods.

10. iPwnned

iPwnned Subatomic Cosmonaut

11. LowestFormOfWit

Just for everyone's information, the new update today made mod friendly changes to the bootstrap.config file. If I am correct, you shouldn't need to edit the bootstrap.config anymore. I'll play with it tonight and update TR if necessary!

12. Furinex

Furinex Phantasmal Quasar

I have an issue with this mod. I actually have never gotten this to work but now that Im developing mods, I have a great interest in getting this to work. I can get the tablet to show up by crafting the torch in campfire. I can also place the Tablet. When I press E on the tablet, the game crashes with no errors. Just closes the game. Not sure what the deal is. I've been able to install every mod other than this without a hitch. Here's my PC specs:

Windows 7 Pro 64Bit
    FX 8350 @ 4.4ghz
    Nvidia 690 GTX
    32 GB Ram @ 2400
    SSD Drive

And I will attach my starbound log as well.

Attached Files:

13. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, ive updated all 3 of my mods to support your crafting table. Ive taken a liking to it because of how easy it makes installation of multiple mods, without the use of player.config. Just wondering if you were planning on updating a list of supported mods? If so, id like a mention if that's ok? ;)

http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-new-manipulators-for-each-pickaxe-tier.260/
    (..ill let you find the others as not to spam your thread)

14. Greedman

Greedman Void-Bound Voyager

Can't download from here, can you add a mirror?

15. Malicante

Malicante Phantasmal Quasar

I like this mod, makes it easy to create my own mod when I don't have to worry about editing base files, or the player.config. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Also, where's the download? as the "Download This File" size is 0kb.

16. LowestFormOfWit

Hold tight everyone. The mod repository is giving me lots of problems so I'm going to handle this in a couple hours.

17. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, i noticed! Hope you get it sorted. I had no trouble about 20 minutes before you started trying. Perhaps its the file format or something?

18. LowestFormOfWit

No I suspect it's the forum's mobile version, which I can't seem to disable. Very annoying.

19. SnoopJeDi

For the time being, the mod can be downloaded from the attachment to this post. Not sure what's going on with the repo upload, but this is the same file. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, we're bummed about this hiccup.

edit: here is an alternative FileSmelt download link in case you can't download the attachment to this post.

The most recent version is now on the mod repo.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  20. Malicante

Malicante Phantasmal Quasar

It's all good guys, thanks for thorwing it up here for us.