The Strange and Hilarious

Discussion in 'Other' started by Inferno_Draconis, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

Here is a major Weirdness - you are on an exploration under a city or somewhere you have already been at and bump into your past self and cause a time paradox witch you must fix. and in the end if fixed properly have the ability of time travel but if not the results cuase you being pushed back in time to fix it.

2. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead Phantasmal Quasar

Major Weirdness-While in a field by a medieval-style castle, strange glowing forcefields will appear, and two NPCs will come on screen, one in green clothing with a hat reminiscient of a windsock, fighting the other NPC with sword and shield, who is very tall and has strange, dark green skin. The NPC in green will eventually get kill the other one by knocking him to the ground and ramming the sword through him.
    -Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess reference.

3. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

Minor weirdness-You find a Pastry shop Vandalized and on the wall says the Cake is a lie! or maybe you find a building that is burning and there are lemons around-Both portal 2 references

Inferno_Draconis likes this.
  4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

1. When afk, your character begins to pick his/her nose.
    2. Randomly, if you run into the wall, your character yells gibberish at the screen.
    3. When walking down a tunnel, you find a weird wandering man, he's dressed up as a mine and begins to mimic you.
    4. When you find a house and enter it, you find yourself back on the ship.

5. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

you mean a mime?
    also
    weirdness-a kid(if there is any) starts to follow you wearing a robin costume.If your wearing a bat hat :p

6. lukeib618

lukeib618 Void-Bound Voyager

major oddity-
    when you head to a shop in a medieval town to sell stuff, the shopkeep says they don't have money to pay you for your stuff, the shopkeep also is selling a bunch of identical low level knives no matter what they normally sell.

7. Pseudoboss

Pseudoboss Spaceman Spiff

All I can think of is this right now, a bit invasive, but I wouldn't mind a wierd, out-of-the-blue boss/elite mob:

[​IMG]
    XKCD, Randall Munroe, for you clueless people.

Hmm. . . Other suggestions.
    A soothsayer who always predicts the apocalypse is very soon, if the world doesn't end, he'll come up with a random excuse as to why it didn't happen, then he'll come up with another one.
    Over the course of a few days, the moon looks more and more like a smiling, cheerful (Or uncanny) face, but never becoming really recognizable before it reverts to normal.

8. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

A planet in a constant state of apocalypse where the population can, but is too stubborn to leave.
    The towns act like normal towns albeit with more repairs going on and far more damage.

A mirror that exists in an apex dungeon, it reflects all movements 2 seconds after they happen and for some reason,
    your reflection is the opposite gender, it is a very large mirror in the boss battle room.

A room in dungeon in which gravity suddenly switches direction.

A sign in a town that your character hits it's head on whenever you go past it, it says "Ouch"

9. ADerpingPanda

ADerpingPanda Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Highly toxic around one door labelled 'W.C.'
    • After falling for some time, a remixed version of the song "Pjanoo" will play
    • Talking to a villager and all they will say is "I like turtles"
    • Finding a skeleton in a fridge at an area were an atomic-like blast has went off
    • A grave with the name "A. Ketchup" engraved on it and below it will be "He caught them all, diseases I mean"
    • On a bathroom wall are the words "Trab Pu Kcip"
    • Out in a ruined city is an old red headed female who'll say "I'm waiting for the big blue box" when spoken to
    • In the middle of perfectly flat land is a sign saying "404 village not found"

TTCBuilder and Inferno_Draconis like this.
  10. qazxcwe

qazxcwe Phantasmal Quasar

How did this necro?????
    A 8 month necro is just weird...

11. TheKrister2

TheKrister2 Pangalactic Porcupine

Haha it's fun to read these type of threads xD just love it