The Star Veterans (v2)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Shark, Dec 8, 2013.

1. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

hey, do you have terraria? i think (if possible) with any means of our group interacting would make us more active! that means over servers, in other games, or even someone not from our group hosting for us and we playing! brilliant, right? right? right?
    JK it'll be awesome to meet some of ya guyz!

2. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

WIATING FOR 1.3 TO PLAY TERERERERERAAIAAIAI

Shark and WoxandWarf like this.
  3. mitzSBnovakid

hey i just got a GUITAR! does anyone in the US (or est) wanna play on a server 2gether and have sum fun? (maybe even a concert if ya have an instrument :D)

4. Yeah same here.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  5. mitzSBnovakid

it'll surely be exciting - also, bad news... my favourite character, blue comet (pink comet's cousin) got sick (aka the character's broken). hopefully he'll feel better (be fixed) before school's out.

6. playerjerry2

playerjerry2 Phantasmal Quasar

I feel like our lord Gaben must be singing this

7. playerjerry2

Happy Canada day to all my fellow Canadians

mitzSBnovakid likes this.
  8. mitzSBnovakid

whoo canada day! GO CANADA!!!

i will be gone for the next 10 days, so i can't talk or play with ya'll then. i'm leavin' very soon. cya on july 11th, when i come back :D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  9. playerjerry2

So I have noticed many of us have been playing terraria since the new update came out. I would just like to say that expert mode is not easy but slightly worth it for the loot.

10. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Amuricans!
    Eagle Saluting.jpg

11. Will Liferider

Anyone there?
    *crickets*[DOUBLEPOST=1436628146][/DOUBLEPOST]Since Starbound shows no signs of being playable server wise any time soon, we should totally start a Terraria server, since it seems like most of us here play it. Plus it would kill time until Starbound decides to make multiplayer playable

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  12. playerjerry2

I come from the land of 1:30 in the morning to bring life to the thread!(1: 30)
    [​IMG]

13. mitzSBnovakid

that's partly going to ruin my night, dude. it might. that just, looks, really, WEIRD.

14. playerjerry2

[​IMG]

15. Klobbson

Klobbson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys, I'm new in the clan so I figured that I would just introduce myself.

I joined because I've been searching for a community to play Starbound with for a while as very few of my friends are playing it. So after reading through a few clan threads I found this clan. It looked promising and after reading through your list of members I found a severe lack of bounty hunters. So I figured that I would lend my gun(s) to you - for a price, of course ;)

Anyways, my steam id is [13th] Klobbson, please add me and never hesitate to contact me if you need a bounty hunter with a knack for killing bad guys.

16. Will Liferider

Welcome! We haven't really played recently, but from what I can tell neither have any of the other clans. I think we're all just waiting for the next update so we won't lose all our progress again.

17. Klobbson

Klobbson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, I see. You're still free to add me on steam, however. Any idea when the next patch is due?

18. Will Liferider

I would say Sometime in late August if I had to guess. They've put in a lot of content since Spirited Giraffe so they're probably gonna make the next patch fairly soon. The problem is making the servers runnable, since they crashed a lot last update, and now they don't work at all for some reason.

19. Will Liferider

Guys Mollygos just said that the next stable patch is soon. Hype!

20. mitzSBnovakid

I've been playimg nightly build with blue comet's little nephew, green comet. Sleeping bags, cabin blocks, annoying watering can physics, epic animals, and so, so much more! If you're incredibly impatient, play the nightly builds with a different character! (ya can't play your stable build characters or they risk sickness (sorta what happened to blue comet))
    Aren't you all super hyped now!? Nightly build is epicness!!!!!!!