The Star Veterans (v2)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Shark, Dec 8, 2013.

1. playerjerry2

playerjerry2 Phantasmal Quasar

unless you consider (spoiler alert if you aren't to that doctor yet)the war doctor.

[​IMG]

2. octopie

octopie Void-Bound Voyager

upload_2015-4-10_10-12-32.jpeg Pokemon #14

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  3. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

[​IMG]
    get it, apollo 15? :rofl:

octopie likes this.

4. Sixteen Candles.

5. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

6. playerjerry2

( it took me a while but I found one for 18)

7. octopie

octopie Void-Bound Voyager

XIX (19)

8. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

9. Will Liferider

Hey guys, lets all go vote on that party size poll Tiy posted Yesterday. About how many of us are there that play regularly, do you guys think? I know I do

mitzSBnovakid likes this.
  10. mitzSBnovakid

if only my dang computah didn't have so mahny hacks in iht! den i'hd beh playihn leik maddz, uplohdin' photos to hehr. :p
    (translation from lazy-brain: If only my dang computer didn't have so many hacks in it! Then I'd be playing like mad, uploading photos to here. :) )
    ANOTHER THING: 21 :rofl:
    'nother 'nother thing: i voted on the poll, even suggested something!

11. Will Liferider

I was exploring some planets and I found something of interest: Starbound Lumen Suit.jpg
    I found a suit that makes you glow. You only have to wear one part to get the effect, but I wanted to show you guys all of it. Unfortunately, it has to be placed in your active clothing slot; if it's in the vanity slot it won't glow. It's really useful for mining though, so I would count it as worth the loss. I'll provide coordinates if anyone wants one of their own.

12. mitzSBnovakid

(takes a little peek in the clan can) heloooo? anywon der?? (closes clan can) dangit. someone's stolen the voices of the clan can, right? we've been disturbed of awake for a while on these forums. to get the silence away, a cuddly itten is on my lap! (photos coming soon!)[DOUBLEPOST=1430912984][/DOUBLEPOST]here is the fluffy kitty! (plz don't make fun of him as a black cat, he is my best buddy!)
    [​IMG]
    don't mess with da kitten! :kitten::kitten::kitten::kitten2::kitten2::kitten2::kitten::kitten2::kitten::kitten2::kitten::kitten::kitten2::kitten2:

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    CaptainMcManface likes this.
  13. playerjerry2

14. Shooting Star

Shooting Star Existential Complex

-Crawls out of a hole- uhm hai o3o

15. mitzSBnovakid

16. Shooting Star

Shooting Star Existential Complex

It's too blurry for me to really make something out. if you didn't tell me it was something like a cat, I wouldn't know. @mitzSBnovakid

17. mitzSBnovakid

it's a kitty kat! he's also lucky (not even british!) i love him so much! he's all the way to 8! (he's also the chubbiest cat i've ever seen, except my beautiful cat star (DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM!))

18. playerjerry2

I feel like we should change our clan name from star vets to cat lovers anonymous

19. mitzSBnovakid

oops. sorry! heh, heh....................

20. playerjerry2

No need to apologize young padawan, for I am a cat lover aussi!