The Shadow Templar's

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by TGGluke, May 16, 2013.

1. fryghdstar

fryghdstar Void-Bound Voyager

Thank for the status update
    :catface2:

2. sorannex

sorannex Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, I found a clan called The Knights of The Round Galaxy, and I told them that we'd destroy them. Have fun with that! ;0

3. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi, Killer Snowman here. You may remember me from such clans as "The Knights of the Round Galaxy" and "The Semi-Legal Creature Fighting Ring". As a representative of KOTRG, I was wondering if this clan allowed Engineers to start wars? That's mighty New Age of you if that's the case, but we at the KOTRG will not officially recognize it unless this is a statement from a high-ranking officer of the clan. We are kind of like you, considering our mutual respect for authority and honour.

Consider this an opportunity to set things straight. We look forward the official statement on the matter.

- KS, Co-Captian of the KOTRG

4. fryghdstar

Its a guarantee that that was most definitely :facepalm:NOT an official statement

5. fryghdstar

It appears our engineer commander is a bit war happy

6. fryghdstar

I tried to clear up the war situation, probably a good idea for you to give them an official statement luke

7. fryghdstar

Btw, I was thinking why dont we make a Facebook page/group for if someone can't be on the forums often then they might be able to be on Facebook more often

8. TGGluke

TGGluke Phantasmal Quasar

Not an official delclaration ....Yet
    We have a steam group :)

THIRDYLY

We have 2 options to servers.
    1) I host a semi permenate server with relativly frequent downtimes possibly occuring.
    2)I but a server. The issue is i dont have the funds to do this but i would set up a donations page who would donate??

9. TGGluke

Please dont be stupid declaring war without consulting the council...

10. fryghdstar

I honstly think it depends on how many people will be on regularily, if at all. there is no need to break the bank if we arent going to have too many people on the server to begin with. It also would have to depend on how often is relatively frequent. I f you did make a donations page though, i would donate.I got your back :iswydt:

Oh, i had forgotten about the steam group:facepalm:, no one ever gets on the group chat. I mean honestly i just pla on my own server alone for the most part every day. Maybe some people would want to use that so we get used to playing as a clan.:monkey:

11. TGGluke

If we could use your server for a temp that would be great!

12. sorannex

Yeah, but his server might require you to have hamachi. Either way it'd be cool if we could all play together for once. I see you guys on steam but most of you play gmod rather than starbound. BTW, the server already has a base that fryghdstar, turdles, and me live in and built. Tier 3 stuff about to be tier 4. Fryghd will probably give you the ip later.

13. fryghdstar

:monkey:Cool I wouldn't mind hosting a temp server. :iswydt:You will have to use Hamachi as I'm sure you know:proper:. I'll post the info in a bit cause atm I can't host too many people.:seriously:

:gooby:P.S. Look out for dolans:gooby:

14. fryghdstar

:lod::catface2:Also I was thinking about making a banner for us. So if you want, send me the little starbound character files along with any asyhetic things you want me to do to it and I'll work some picture magic to make a banner. It'll look pretty sweet I :Vthink

15. TGGluke

I have lost my oringinal ST sprite that was really awesome :( ill try and find it.

16. fryghdstar

OK, heres my server info. The hamachi network is (5tarbound-) the password is (123) not including the parenthases. I can only host 2 more people at the moment, i am already hosting turdles and sorannex. The IP is 25.40.78.93

17. TGGluke

Thanks a lot ill put this on the main page for now! im off all weekend with work and stuf illl be back properly on sunday

18. sorannex

The Shadow Templars Logo.jpg
    Ummmmmm, not my best work and I could touch it up but how about this as a logo. I'm open to suggestions.

19. TGGluke

I have recently found a nice font that could work its called SF VIPER SQUADRON it has to be downloaded but looks nice. Rather than having 2 seperate images in the centre maybe(I dont know) try a pixel art syle and create the hood?? Looks good and shows clan support +1

20. Turdles

Turdles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SO any status on the server?