The SCP Foundation: "Secure. Contain. Protect"

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by The O5 Director, Aug 1, 2012.

1. LoCoZeNoz ZUE

LoCoZeNoz ZUE Tentacle Wrangler

We dont have even game released yet. There is a small but chance that we would have no need to guard anything.
    We dont know what will be in game. I had that once when trying to make a 0x10c clan.
    We think we got some info, but you know everything could, and it will change.

My clan isnt aiming to help/ask to/from allies. But having alot of friends is better than not to in many points.

2. kimito

kimito Void-Bound Voyager

Signatures! Who needs some? Mine are terrible btw. The first REALLY sucks. The second is more to what i had in mind. Any suggestions will be appreciated and maybe even implemented. Maybe i should mess with the width and height? Maybe someone can upload them to imgur or something.

Attached Files:

3. kimito

This one has a bolder red outline of the letters and symbol.

Attached Files:

4. iownamilkbone

iownamilkbone Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

5. kimito

Thanks!

6. O5-2

O5-2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The sig that everyone is using is now the official sig of the clan, now we just need someone to code it so it links to the OP.

7. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

8. kimito

Thanks! It's an honor. Plus, my sig links to the first page now.

9. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So does mine, but the height limit cuts it off a bit.

10. ChristianBurger

ChristianBurger Aquatic Astronaut

Oh man oh man did I miss a lot. Sorry but real life made me not be able to check any of my normally visited forums. Apart from some corporation calling themselves SolariCorp that says it contains anomalous objects, I can't say much.

11. kimito

It's fine ChristianBurger. I'm sure we all understand! But a rival... we will have to keep an eye on them!

12. O5-2

O5-2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm, a potential ally, or enemy, I will attend to them in private.

13. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Name: Cloudhopper
    Have you read any of the SCP articles: Many
    If you have read any of the SCP articles, what is your favorite: SCP-017
    Why you want to join: Think of the RP! Also, I might make a bundle character in SB,so yeah.

14. O5-2

O5-2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Accepted, please choose a job such as janitor, MTF, agent, researcher, security guard, or IT guy. Or D-Class, but I don't think you will be picking that.

15. Cloudhopper

I'd like to apply as an Agent

16. kimito

Wow TONS of researchers. Not that researchers are bad or anything, we NEED them but, am I the only MTF guy?

17. Cloudhopper

What's MTF?

18. O5-2

O5-2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Maybe, which is both a problem and not a problem, because we can effectively replace MTFs with non-sentient automatons, but they are nowhere near as good as sentient MTFs are.

19. iownamilkbone

iownamilkbone Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

You guys that solaricorp is run by a SCP Foundation employee. He was accepted but never answered to what his job would be. So, since I did not read the thread in detail, I do not know how much of a security/containment breach this is.
    Seriously though, ducks?

20. kimito

MTF= Mobile task force. AKA spec-ops. AKA grunts, on not really. Different MTFs have different skills.