1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP The Ruins of Xextredge - Custom High Tier Dungeon Content

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by LowestFormOfWit, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Dread08

Dread08 Void-Bound Voyager

When will this mod release?

2. Tovias

Tovias Void-Bound Voyager

This looks great and I would totally do it with the Xexan Queen.

3. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit Pangalactic Porcupine

Today's Update:
    -Coded/Adjusted Small Floating Platform. It's fully functional in game.
    -Coded/Adjusted Large Floating Platform. It's fully functional in game.
    -Coded/Adjusted four different block types. They're fully functional in game.
    -Adjusted Xexan Bed to have a cover image.
    -Updated Xexan Throne sprite to be more 'Throne-y". It's larger and the stairs now light up in the animation.

sayter likes this.
  4. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you for your desire to share this, I will appreciate it very much once it's released. Quality like this takes time so take it slow and steady, burnout has slain many talented modders. You have my utmost gratitude and patience.

5. Zeitelic

Zeitelic Void-Bound Voyager

The amount of stuff in this is amazing and pretty great keep up the great work. Once released I doubt that I will be prying my hands away.

6. Graal

Graal Big Damn Hero

I can't wait for a release of this o.o

7. neronix17

neronix17 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hope this is still being worked on, been a while since we've heard from you :)

Graal likes this.
  8. LowestFormOfWit

Lending artwork to other people's projects at the moment so I make sure I'm not burning myself out on Xextredge. It's still being worked on!

Djinnetic and Graal like this.
  9. liveordie200

liveordie200 Orbital Explorer

This is honestly amazing. Wishing there was more Trek-esque mods like this one. Excellent work, Take your time. Thank you for taking time to make something this awesome :D

10. LowestFormOfWit

Today's Update (stuff that's been here and there the past few weeks):
    -Updated main page to have a "Current WIP" section for stuff coming down the pipe.
    -Updated Xexan Queen emotes.
    -Updated Armors with a new helmet based on Final Fantasy Dragoons.
    -Added Lightning Tube.

11. AlBo333

AlBo333 Intergalactic Tourist

I have been watching this mod since you first posted... I am still drooling!

12. LowestFormOfWit

Today's Update:
    -Added Tesla Coil Pillar animation to the main page.
    -Added Fuel Cell to WIP image.
    -Added Exhaust Port to WIP image.
    -Added Energy Conduit to WIP image.
    -Added Royal Dragoon's Lance to WIP image.

Graal likes this.
  13. Master Rhys Puff

Master Rhys Puff Void-Bound Voyager

Can't WAIT! This mod is one of the first I ever found, and it looks so awesome! I need this man, pls try to make it the best you can.

14. LowestFormOfWit

Today's Update:
    -Added Energy Conduit animation to the main page.
    -Added Spin Column animation to the main page.

15. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

drat right as I was thinking about a tron conversion too blue and orange color sets. Wit you are amazing. would be fairly epic to see some Necron Disruptors (I think that's what the long handcannons are called) added to this and a few fully styled dungeon pyramids hovering up off the ground with underground areas beneath them as Siphoning chambers that go down to the planets core on a volcanic planet or any with a good magma core.

Will you be adding changed bandit glitch scripts?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  16. LowestFormOfWit

Today's update:
    -Did a complete overhaul of the Xexan Queen's body shape. Also changed the way the sprite was layered so I can easily animate changes to the face and body later.
    -Removed my green sprite sheet background color from most images and animations on the main page, to give a better idea of the in-game shape and look.

17. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Conclusive: Recognition of shapes and variants in constructs, ancient lore speaks of a cult of machines bound always to war and eradication of organic species due to superior opinionated thought patterns. (as I've said this looks amazing and I would guess that a Wild Nercon might appear. Cept then there's the queen not sure how she'd feel about that. OMG this in combination with madtulip =Epic ships. A little hard to make genuine looking necron ships due to their bizzare and differing shapes, they would all be very thin and have the Millenium falcon issue. )

Confused: Recognition of armor patterns some what inconclusive, symbols and shapes from the cataloged species of this universe. References possibly to a near-human race of similar mind to the ancient machines. (Looking at some of the armor I see all sorts of inspirations but a lot of the Necromongers) X3

Great stuff

18. LowestFormOfWit

Today's update:
    -Added Arrow Panel animations to the main page for Up, Down, Left and Right directions.

How I'd like to write it is that the Xexan race was humanoid at some point, but through "MYSTERIOUS EVENTS" involving the Queen, they vanished. I'll be including lore books to find that detail the account into the loot tables for Xexan chests, etc, with the final chapter likely dropping from the Queen herself. I've also been toying with writing the Xexan race as the unknown race that created the Glitch, but I'm not sure I'm so bold as to insert myself this majorly into vanilla lore without asking permission.

Ixantir likes this.
  19. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I could see that would be great if the Dev's allowed it.

20. LowestFormOfWit

Today's Update:
    -Another major update to the Xexan Queen sprite. Mostly feedback from my girlfriend because it's in her likeness. Longer, sharper angled bob (to reflect her current hair), and added armor inspired by Warcraft Blood Mages, because mages.