The Poptop Educational Pamphlet.

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by TomServo, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Both chibi & dangerous.:love::eek:
    Where can I order one?:alien:

2. Metasight

Metasight Void-Bound Voyager

Nooo, here goes my chance to win! ; ^ ;
    Now i want an adult poptop, they look really awesome.. actually the whole idea is awesome~

I wonder if adult poptops could be rideable.. wat

3. aiMarz

aiMarz Big Damn Hero

Very hilarious... Love the presentation and the colorful and fun ideas. Very well thought out and amazing. :)

4. Daniel Lee

Daniel Lee Void-Bound Voyager

Endling!!!! Love this entry. And now I kinda feel better about not being able to get my own entry up in time.

5. TomServo

TomServo Subatomic Cosmonaut

Haha, glad you like it! My vote goes to you, and I felt like showing that support in the entry. I love the Trog design and creed, they really seem like the kind of monster you'd come to loathe and fear in the game.

NOOOO! The GACFBSL must reconvene!

Aw, but Poptops aren't evil. They just want to chew. Haha, but no, I get what you mean. It's a common concept. Though truth be told, even if there are many other cute things in the contest that are in reality quite dangerous, I was more concerned with doing something I personally enjoyed making, rather than just making something specifically to win. :] You've entered as well then? I wish you luck! This is a damn exciting contest. I hope the Chucklefish folks do more events like this down the line.

And thanks everyone for your support! I'm really glad you like the pamphlet. Had a blast making it. Can't wait for this game to come out!