1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I just re-downloaded the mod and installed it, along with the latest Frackin Races and Frackin Universe. It's still generating the error. One way or the other, it's not patched, I'm sorry to say.

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

May I see your log? I also have both latest version installed I'm not getting the error

EDIT: wait no, as it turns out the version I uploaded to mediafire doesn't have that patch. let me fix that, just going to change the file no need for an update as this error doesn't cause crashes

Aviscerator likes this.
  3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

the file should be updated with the fix to remove that warning now, god knows what happened to mediafire
    edit: just checked, it now has the update

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

5. Mooncalf99

Ah, it's working now. Good work! :)

6. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

Oh hey, I know that hair.

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

you might have given me that hair so long ago i just recently rediscovered it from a dark folder in my computer
    also HEY WELCOME BACK!
    hw9xm9.png

8. starbound37833

starbound37833 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey it lets me make a character but when i click create it just sends me back to the load screen without my character there what do i do?

9. starbound37833

starbound37833 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it aint piracy its called mega download or mediafire look it up

10. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

These are not reasons, as the game isn't distributed through Mediafire nor through mega.

Therefore I'll ignore your questions as they seem to be related to the usage of an obviously outdated version of the game, a thing you can easily fix by going back to the place you would have legitimately purchased the game and downloading an updated version or getting the update from a platform like steam or gog's galaxy

11. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm, are pony beds only craftable if you have a pony character?

Also, quick minor mention - most of the plushies of characters with two-part names {Princess celestia, Mayor mare} have the capitalized first word, but not the second. Just typos, basically.

PS: Did you design the power system in FU? That's pretty cool.

12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Na I just fixed the batteries

13. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

A part of me thinks you did something fancy in that update pic. Since I don't see Xbawks' other slots. :p

14. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i include an expander with the mod, i don't use xbawks
    upload_2017-6-16_20-51-49.png

15. sadlolz999

sadlolz999 Void-Bound Voyager

It seems that the shop expansion quests that the pony bots give cannot be completed (when carrying the parcel item, interacting with them does nothing while the quest is active). And also flutter bot doesn't seem give anything for rent.

16. Mooncalf99

The exact same problem happens with merchants of other non-vanilla races. Definitely some kind of post-1.3 code change.

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

these quests are randomly generated, i didn't make them, but i'd like to see your log to see what's going on, if possible
    http://imgur.com/gallery/LAVHL

18. sadlolz999

sadlolz999 Void-Bound Voyager

Well, here's the log. There doesn't seem to be anything in it about the quest but it says the treasure pool for the rent cannot be found. possibly a typo in the treasure pool file?

Attached Files:

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

yup no errors, that's weird, i know the bots pay out rent i tested that a lot of times already, and i managed to complete quests without problems, to me it seems as the problem might be on your end. god knows what could be causing it but if it happens again i'd recommend posting a bug report on the support discussion

20. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I somehow can't buy the element from dashbot - it seems to be a fixpls item - the other bots seem to work fine