1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Gyramuur

Gyramuur Void-Bound Voyager

Heyo! Sorry if this has been asked (I am new here), but I installed this per the instructions, extracting it to my mod folder, but when I go to make a character it's all the default races and I'm not seeing any changes in-game. It shows up in the list of loaded assets in-game, but nothing is different. Has a Starbound update broken the mod or something? Thanks in advance!

2. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Did you install a character creation extender mod? You'll need one in order for any added mod races to show up during character creation.

3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

The included folder called tpm character extender is a character extender, are you sure that you unzipped the archive correctly? All you have to do is put the folders in the mods folder in your starbound folder.

4. Gyramuur

Ah yeah, forgot to include that. It works now, thanks. :) But now I'm having a different issue. My girlfriend tried to craft an iron axe at the anvil and it corrupted her character with an "incoming client packet has caused an exception" error. After much tinkering I got her character working again, but when I try to teleport to her ship (worked fine when I was using her character, myself) I get disconnected from my own server with a "failed to read full buffer" error.

I don't really think it's this mod, but if anyone here has experienced something similar, I am interested to know how it's fixed, lol.

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Might be your server not being setup correctly, these are connection related errors

6. Gyramuur

I am not sure how I'd set it up differently; all I did to host was launch the server .exe, lol.

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

So who's in for the 3.0 update? Because I am about to take my holiday break, and that also means that the development on the modpack is about to skyrocket.

8. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

9. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Void-Bound Voyager

Update HYPE!

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Well, while you skyrocket that pony dev-ing,

mikypoo: also
    mikypoo: guess what they did.
    Floof~: ?
    mikypoo: pony modpack
    mikypoo: were being scrubs
    mikypoo: Hidden bug found! "fire" : {
    "frames" : 23,
    "cycle" : 0.5,
    "mode" : "loop",
    "properties" : {
    "persistentSound" : "/sfx/dubstepcannon.wav"
    }
    The dubstepcannon.wav file is a dubstepcannon.ogg file. This is in your dubstepcannon.animation file
    mikypoo: l3l
    mikypoo: :rofl:
    mikypoo: M8
    Floof~: Aw, cobra5
    mikypoo: they made it .wav instead of .ogg!
    Floof~: y u do tis
    mikypoo: They must be told!
    mikypoo: xD
    [...]
    mikypoo: :DD
    mikypoo: Oh shit
    mikypoo: they have another error
    mikypoo: in their mod
    mikypoo: [21:21:46.074] [Error] Could not load image asset '/animations/muzzleflash/blankmuzzle/blankmuzzle.animation:3.2', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/animations/muzzleflash/blankmuzzle/blankmuzzle.animation' while resolving image frame '/animations/muzzleflash/blankmuzzle/blankmuzzle.animation:3.2'
    mikypoo: Y U DO DIZ
    mikypoo: They must be told again!
    mikypoo: :rofl:

11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

The 2nd error is actually because an doesn't recognise completely transparent. But I have been aware of the first one for a while.

12. Snowy iceshards

Snowy iceshards Scruffy Nerf-Herder

whats been hapening here?

13. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Other than me slaving at work not much, I'm about to get off for my holiday break so now that I got time to have some free time I can do what ever I want, and that includes modding, a metric ton of it.

14. Snowy iceshards

Snowy iceshards Scruffy Nerf-Herder

15. czarfuzzy

czarfuzzy Void-Bound Voyager

Just a little idea, how about spiny backed ponysaurus for the archaeology minigame/display?

16. Kamidarko

Kamidarko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looking forwards to them sweet updates. I have been trying to convince some admins to get this modpack on a multiplayer server so I can horse around as I am horsing around.

17. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Void-Bound Voyager

Been quiet for awhile. Everything okay?

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Yeah I might do a dev stream this week I finally got an OK connection,so I can stream again.

I got sick AF during my holiday break so I am a bit/really off my planned state, but the 3.0 overhaul is still comming, I was aiming for a release on March first, a.k.a the modpack's 3rd anniversary, but it almost sure it will come out later as I am pretty busy this month.

TrailBlazer and General_Durandal like this.
  19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

General_Durandal likes this.
  20. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Gotta question, is there a way to despawn the botponies {if that's not a word already, I'm declaring it so} without dunking them in lava or something similarly wrong?