1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Snowy iceshards

Snowy iceshards Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yay he is back

Christovski likes this.
  2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i'ma blame it on shit happens, but yay! anyway, sorry for the lack of updates recently, that one thing called "having a life"(still haven't figured out what that means) is kinda slowing me down right now. There should be more updates around December as i'll be having some free time around that month.

3. Snowy iceshards

great christmass then :rofl:

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

It's probably going to kick back around bodhi day.

5. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Oki doki!

I kinda burnt myself out from playing the game too much so I've been takin a lil break =3

6. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

@Chris: You could go on with a Ponyfied Skyrim (Old Version) or Fallout 4.
    The Mods are called "Crimes against Nature", funny Name. xD

At the Moment, I play as a Twilight Sparkle Battlemage in Skyrim (with most of the NPCs are Ponex now too) and in Fallout 4 I use the Pony Player Race Mod and some others, to convert my Game part to part into a FE Style Game. (And I Play Rarity btw. ^^ )

Most of the Mods are still in Developement, but they are funny, good playable and there wasn't any Bugs I could find out, meant they are pretty stable.
    The Characters have full Eye, Mouth and even Ear animation (Alternate Skelleton) and it is a interesting new expirience. xD
    The only thing I need to find out is, how all other NPCs in F4 becomes ponex too.
    But thats a Story for another Day. ^^

By interest, send me a PM and I will explain it more and show the Links to them. For Start, there are 2 Videos for the two CaN Mods on Youtube.

This isn't meant to pull away the atention to this good Mod for Starbound, only meant as an alternative till Starbound becomes interesting again and stay Pony. ^^

7. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Oh I'm good on pony mods, I actually have a pony mod for skyrim that gives you essentially armor parts you can wear for the heads/tails etc so I did that for a few characters

I also did my only low intelligence/pacifist run in Fallout New Vegas as Ditzy/Derpy that was an interesting experience

8. Sniper Fox

Sniper Fox Void-Bound Voyager

No new builds in over a month has me worried. Is 2.3 final / stable still coming soon?

9. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Around December but since I've made so many changes to the current items and broken a lot of the current content to make it better, I think that it's going to me more of a 3.0 than 2.3, I'm still planning in giving everyone a 1 month adaptation period were they will be able to convert all their items to the new updated format, but no matter what the update is coming.

10. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Void-Bound Voyager

Updates hype!

11. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

You guys still good? Good. I've had notable computer problems so I haven't been around, and I'm not going to have them fixed anytime soon, so if you still needed something from me, sorry, I won't be able to do it. Any unfinished work I've left here is, of course free for anyone to pick up and use.

12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I'm doing fine, I've taken my usual work break so there isn't much happening right now, let's hope things go better on your side.

13. Piston24

Piston24 Aquatic Astronaut

I was wondering, but has tier 5 and 6 accelerator been added? I can't find it anywhere.

14. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

All races have it, it's in the anvil with an accelerator module normally

15. Snowy iceshards

sooo
    anything you might be neeing from me?

16. Piston24

Piston24 Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry, I meant tier 5 and 6 armor from the accelerator. forgot to mention that.

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

As I just said yup.

18. KoTsukiriyumi

KoTsukiriyumi Void-Bound Voyager

Can anyone tell me how to obtain apple tree seeds/saplings? I saw that they were added in 1.8, but i'm unable to find anymore info other than that.

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

You can buy them from the harmony station

20. KoTsukiriyumi

KoTsukiriyumi Void-Bound Voyager