1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. firekirby135

firekirby135 Big Damn Hero

Was wondering why I wasn't getting alerts from here. Figures this forum suffers from the same nitpick I have with the MLP: Online forums far as alerts go. Ah well...
    Anyways, y'all know the drill by now. This:

Has been turned into .abc files and added to my Drive folder (linked in my signature) so that you can add them into your game to play it either by yourself or with others!
    Also decided that I should probably link to those files for those who don't want to sift through the large amount of songs that are currently piled up in there, so I'm going to start doing just that!
    Solo version of Don't Mine at Night can be found HERE
    and the 2 separate files four group playing can be found HERE
    Enjoy~

2. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

I know, it's half a joke and it's half I'm actually under the impression that the nice parts of Canada have summers that you could wear a light jacket in and not roast.

3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

scival is right, it's around 25°c-35°c where i live today. but no i just to brush up my java for my next major work at my job, so i thought why not make a recoloring tool! basically you can preview any recoloring you want on a pixel art. and you can even export it as a starbound compatible color palette for the color options.

you can use a bunch of scales:
    Starbound style (JSON),
    RGB
    HEX
    CMYK
    HSL
    HSV

i just need to add the json part and i'm good for release.
    it took me 3 days to get the conversions for all the 5 main color scales to convert seamlessly form a scale to an other.
    complicated, yes,
    optimized, as hell,
    i'm gonna post a screen shot later today of what it looks like, but so far it's doing a pretty good job.

the json part will be easy, i just need to download 2 libraries, 1 for formatting the text and 1 for getting the colors to JSON format. it may sound complicated but it's pretty easy, i've done that countless times in the past

4. redheart

redheart Subatomic Cosmonaut

My friend says having A/C in Canada is super unlikely in a building. Honestly I'd rather pay $200 for one and have it when needed than be boiling away during the times it gets really warm.

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i can tell you, you are wrong, where i live some times schools get evacuated because the inside temperature is over 36°c(104°f), we need ac, it can get hot as hell, schools, gov buildings and all these kind of building will get hotter throughout the day, and let me tell you, a/c is required, i have one for my house

6. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

so ya, i said i would post some pictures of the program, well it's late but here they are
    upload_2015-7-7_12-53-59.png
    upload_2015-7-7_12-54-19.png
    upload_2015-7-7_12-56-26.png

7. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Sooo... basically just recolors the character?

8. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i guess that at it's basic root it is what it can do, but it can basically take any image and make a preview of the color options one would want to use. and then a modder like me can export it to a format allowing us to make a recolor of an item, armor, character, hair, etc.

9. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

well i had to format reload my computer so i lost everything so now i got to redownload every mod i had for starbound and mediafire still being a pain.

10. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i would gladly send it in the disucssion but the modpack is too big for me to send it from the discussion. i think my nexus page is still up, but i don't think the mod is up to date there.

edit: i've just updated it. it should be on par with the current official version.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    marioman888 likes this.
  12. marioman888

marioman888 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aand im back from the game this thing is about yet causes me to not do anything

13. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

...english?

marioman888 likes this.
  14. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Englishes very too manestream.

marioman888 likes this.
  15. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

Such stream wow :chucklefish:

Need a doge emote

marioman888 likes this.
  16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

marioman888 likes this.
  17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

welp the great princess bigmac is now dreamly cannon

marioman888 likes this.
  18. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

wait what?

marioman888 likes this.
  19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

you missed todays episode?

20. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Luna: Hurry, my friends!
    Mane 6: *Stands there*
    Well, okay, Rainbow flew off, but she's an exception because she's more scared by singing sunflowers than changelings.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015