The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Alabaster and @Cebu got picked too, btw

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

I just now saw the results! I didn't know they would be posted today. It sucks I won't be alongside you three, but you all deserved it more. I had a bad, bad game.

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yeah tbh, you played better than I gave you credit for. Both games : P

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Another morning, another death. The innocent won't have many chances to be wrong anymore. The Penguins spare nobody. Is there a salvation from this pradise resort of death?
    Floran Hunter Ryast died.
    4 players remain.

lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane there is literally no reason not to lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane lynch alkane also I'm not going to use my ability n4 unless void is agaran in which case I targeted hunter

DAY 5 BEGINS
    The Day ends
    7AM UTC / 3AM EST
    on Wednesday 5th July

~ ~ ~
    3 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, Jake9039, CjBeats, Alkanthe
    No other votes
    ~ ~ ~

Now, isn't this interesting... Four remain.
    @HunterC1998 @Alkanthe @CjBeats @Jake9039 @Ryast

Alkanthe, CjBeats and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Ok Jake so I found something out last night. I looked at Hunter and he's actually this flippin Agaran that I've been searching for this whole ding dang time. So now we have two options. We can lynch him today and Alkane tomorrow or lynch Alkane today and Hunter tomorrow. Either way we can win this. I'd rather take the chance with Hunter and lynch him tomorrow and go ahead and get Alkane out of the way so they can't kill one of us. If they did we'd lose no matter what.

VOTE: ALKANE

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Don't do that. He could kill you. Vote: HunterC1998

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I know this has been a tough game for you guys. I'm honestly really proud of y'all, and I've practically been on your side this whole time. I'm willing to help you with this. Tomorrow, after the Agaran is rooted out, I'll let you two - Cj and Jake - do what you will. But I want to be sure.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. CjBeats

Forgive me for not trusting you. I know you've been with us, but you're very close to winning. You could just as easily kill me or Jake and have a better chance of winning tomorrow. I'd rather take the 50/50 chance with the agaran then without knowing the mind of a penguin.

10. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

There are only 2 choices, so it's a tough division. However, we should take out the agaran menace as soon as possible.
    Vote: @HunterC1998

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Don't actions speak louder than words?
    Thank you.

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  12. CjBeats

In this case I don't think so. I know you, you're tricky as hell. I want to trust you, I just feel it'd be safer if we got you out of the way.

13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'm sorry you feel that way, Cj.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. CjBeats

@Jake9039 Look at it this way, we trust Alkane and kill Hunter and then it's us two and them. Do we really trust them to let us live? They can very very easily kill us during the night and then there's nothing we can do. We lost. Or we can take the chance with the agaran, it's 50% to be infected, and still have a chance. I don't want to take the chance of Alkane killing us, cause there's really nothing but their word protecting us, and you can't trust a penguin by their word.

I've played as a penguin before. In your shoes I'd say screw honor and win the game for the penguins. Why would I let town win? It just goes against the penguin code.

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I know. But I've been helping you all this time. All I want is to make sure the Agarans are dead.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. CjBeats

Yeah and once that happens we lose. We lose unless we kill you. There's no if or buts about it.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's not true.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. CjBeats

But why would you let town win? What is stopping you from killing one of us and winning the game for the penguins?
    Nothing. You took out Ryast so he couldn't block you, surprised he didn't last night tbh, so you could kill tonight.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

~ ~ ~
    3 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998
    HunterC1998 - Alkanthe, Jake9039
    Alkanthe - CjBeats
    ~ ~ ~

20. CjBeats

@Jake9039 Please, don't give the penguin free reign tonight to do whatever they want. You can't trust them, no matter how scary the Agarans seem, we need to take a risk. I'm asking you to trust me here. We're at that point in the game where, if we don't take risks, we will lose. Take the 50/50 chance with me over the wild chance Alkane keeps their word. We're so close.

Jimlad 42 likes this.