The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

If he did, then that would mean the other Penguin is an Investigator, and there are two Aquatic Ambassadors. Not traditionally likely, but I wouldn't put it past Zebe. On the other hand, we would absolutely not want to-

WAIT A MINUTE.

If he investigated someone, then who killed 611?

Jimlad couldn't have. He's dead, and there's only one penguin left. Ryast would've had to. He didn't. He cannot be the Penguin.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry if it sounded like ryast investigated. It was 611 that investigate people.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

OH.

That changes things, then.

But I don't think you're allowed to change your will at nighttime.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Investigation results are received at the end of every night, AFTER stuff like deaths would've been announced. 611 would not have been able to change his will to reflect anything he learned last night, and the night before that he was blocked from investigation. Therefore, his will could not have been influenced by any results he actually got from investigation.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

That is, unless he investigated someone previously. Also, I have a head cannon as to how it happened, and it includes me. If anybody wants the story afterwards, than I can say it

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The night before, he claimed to be blocked from investigation. Which is entirely possible, because Jimlad was indeed a Dreadwing, a roleblocker. Plus, there might also be a Floran Hunter in the game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Plus, there's no point in claiming to be roleblocked and then asking people to listen to you, because they won't. Because, I mean, you lied.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

So then who do you suspect is the murderer Alkane?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

My money's on voiditect/Vurrunna right now, though I'm going to have to reevaluate and I haven't done that yet cause I've been playing D&D and, more recently, making dinner.

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  10. CjBeats

But did voiditect get a night move as a replacement? And why go after Kam out of all people? Actually I don't blame them there, I would too if I came in later and saw him. But I guess for now

VOTE: NO VOTE

I still want to hear @Ryast defense tho

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yes. I believe they did get a night move, let me check.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yep.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. CjBeats

Hmm..

@voiditect

What say you in your defense?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

Heck. I was sure 611 is Agoran.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. CjBeats

Wasn't an option. I can see why though

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

not a penguin. Is my trying to be a bit of a quirky character that suspicious, kupo? Then again, the "kupo" might be a bit annoying..

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

First off, who got a message tonight? And why aren't we talking about this...

If this is what I think it is, I think voiditect is claiming messenger, and considering the current situation, would he just openly say that as scum? And more importantly, if that's true, what does that say about Ryast? Does 611 have any actual pertinent information for us, or is he throwing us for a loop? Remember, Ryast is the one he spoke in code to.

Alkanthe, Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  18. CjBeats

Kupo ain't the problem. I don't necessarily think you're a penguin,but Vurrunna however.. and if you took their role you may have just gotten the short end of the stick.

This. Speak up people.

Yeah, but then that also means he probably knew more about Ryast then anyone else here, and probably vice versa too.

Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, I know Vurrunna's role.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. CjBeats

Of course you do. You did take it over.

Jimlad 42 likes this.