The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ryast, previously, 611 talked in code to you, what does it mean?

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Vurrunna has informed me that he's dropping out of the game because of reasons unrelated to this game. A replacement is needed.
    Also my ability to be around will severely reduce. You may not get many votecounts. Things will be late, like today's Day end post. The deadline will still hold. No votes beyond it will be accepted.

~ ~ ~
    6 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, Ryast, 611
    Jimlad 42 - Alkanthe, CjBeats, PsychoSoldier, FranticLibra
    611 - Vurrunna, Jake9039, Jimlad 42
    ~ ~ ~

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Hey, you could take over Vurrunna's role right now. That good?

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  4. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

It isn't? Wow.

So, I'm now awake and for some reason the day isn't over. I'll see if the day ends or if you guys lynch me over the next however long it takes me to actually read over the past few pages and see if I can actually get a proper defense going.
    I'm just going to look around starting at page 32 for now. If anyone wants any other info, ask me questions rather than "Eh, you look kinda guilty. Defend from that!"
    This is the sort of thing I dislike about 611. This and several other things he's said still haven't been explained in any way. This type of thing just doesn't sit well with me.

Don't care if I've replied to this before.
    The feelings were exaggerated for humor, but the basic feelings were still there. Yes I'm scared of conflict, there's a reason I tend to avoid these games. (I felt obligated after having liked all the posts for a game and since they were low on players.) And I'm happy about an option to get everyone to win for two reasons. 1. More people winning is always a good thing. 2. I love breaking the ideas set by the person who made the game. Creative solutions to problems is great, creative solutions to things that aren't problems is even better.
    I was knowledgeable because I checked the first page on the roles; I had to check what agaran were, and I happened to look at the full post. Is that an evil act? Is it really?
    That logic made it look like I was following someone else's lead to look like I'm scum hunting is partially true. I tend to follow someone else's lead on who to vote for. I'm not good at understanding people, so I often times look for others to convince me of what's what. If I can't get a factual lead myself I'm going to see if anyone else has one, and follow my favorite.
    So wait, what's a role cop?
    And once again, how does two bullet proof vests make you effectively bullet proof? That's like saying... actually it's like saying that you have a bullet proof vest in real life and thus are invulnerable.
    Once again, I really don't feel comfortable with the idea that he's fully contained and can't do any harm. He would know that's what would happen unless he truly believed himself invulnerable. (I don't QUITE take him for that type. Although looking at his actions I could maybe believe it...)
    And here I don't feel comfortable with how long he tried to not tell us that he'd been role blocked. It just feels very off to me.
    Wha- how? What?
    Also unrelated, but I just realized I skimmed this and now really want an answer, what do you mean you have further information?! HOW? Or WHAT? (Also on whom? Asking Psycho to reveal his role is kind of redundant. He basically stated that he's a town messenger.)

Wait, is this all I'm actually defending against?
    What was I suspicious with lately?
    Okay, now to rephrase all this into something coherent, and expand upon it.

So. I didn't send that message, so who would?
    (Just posting this for easier reference, from your post earlier of who could have sent it. "That leaves Vurrunna, Alkane, Ryast, Me, Jim, and Frantic." )
    Vurrunna I really could see leaving that message, I have no idea what a messenger is useful for, so I figure he would be the same. Him leaving makes me agree with that even more, id he doesn't know what he's doing he's more likely to leave. If he thought he was some important role he would try to stick around, and likely be apologetic about it.
    Huh, I actually have no idea how a messenger would be useful. I've never seen one before, never seen anything similar, so how are they useful? I have no idea how people use it, and as such how they would act with it or what they would try to gain from using it.

CjBeats likes this.
  5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The Day is already over, Jimlad. Sorry to say.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Ah, missed that.

Either way, I still need to explain myself, just because no one can now lynch me on this day doesn't mean that I shouldn't try to prevent my lynching tomorrow.

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Uh... I think you've already been lynched. You had the most votes at day end...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

It's 6 votes needed. I have 4. I live at least for now.

9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

You're dead. 6 is the number of votes needed to make a lynch happen and the day to end before deadline. At deadline, player with most votes dies.

I'll try to make the Day end post now.

Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  10. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Oh. Huh, good to know...

11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

~ ~ ~
    6 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, Ryast, 611
    Jimlad 42 - Alkanthe, CjBeats, PsychoSoldier, FranticLibra
    611 - Vurrunna, Jake9039, Jimlad 42
    ~ ~ ~

Jimlad 42 dies.

After a full day of debate, the guests retaliate. They hit their target, spot on. A penguin falls. The question remains: where's the other feathery villain?
    Dreadwing Jimlad 42 died.
    9 players remain.

NIGHT 2 BEGINS
    The Night ends:
    10AM UTC / 6AM EST
    on Tuesday 27th June, or after all night actions have been confirmed.

That kind of day, huh? Well, lets see how much you can rest tonight...
    This Night might last long, given that Vurrunna's replacement is still uncertain and will be needed to brought up to speed.

@HunterC1998 @Alkanthe @611 @Jimlad 42 @PsychoSoldier @CjBeats @Jake9039 @Ladd @Ryast
    Everyone has enough posts. Well, besides Vurrunna, but whoever replaces him is forgiven.

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  12. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Hm interesting. Welp RIP Jim.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesomeness. Send me a notification of what Vurrunna's role is and what's going on, kupo!
    EDIT: Waaait... This is like that Ultimate Werewolf game! Ultimate Penguin. Hehehehe.

Zebe, Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

I love your use of kupo.

15. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is great! We killed our first penguin! Now where are the other feathered feinds...

CjBeats and Jimlad 42 like this.
  16. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

FFtactics.

17. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I always hate nights. Every time I come check the game nothing is happening and I get sad.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*patpat* It's okay Cracus, the night won't last forever.

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  19. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

So a penguin's down. Now I have literally no idea who could work with Jimlad.

20. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

I wasn't tagged in the day end post ;-;