The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

Oh dear...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oops. Deleted.

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Phew.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Okay......i actually did lack posts that were worth calling game worthy....fair enough..

CjBeats and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Yeah... sorry I just didn't count them having that much game stuff...

HunterC1998, 611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Somethin for you peeps to do while it's night, STEAM SUMMER SALE IS GOIN ON. This boy bout to get all the games.

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

mooorning

The night took its toll. A guest was found from their room, an innocent one. It is apparent the Penguins have truly resorted into killing.
    Protectorate Compatriot Cebu died.
    10 players remain.

DAY 2 BEGINS
    The Day ends
    10AM UTC / 6AM EST
    on Sunday 24th June

~ ~ ~
    6 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, Jake9039, FranticLibra, Vurrunna, Ryast, CjBeats, Jimlad 42, PsychoSoldier, Alkanthe, 611
    No other votes
    ~ ~ ~

Wake up an smell the ashes. Oh, and tomorrow I'll be mostly inactive, but I'll still be watching... always
    The bad news is, you're probably going to have do your own votecounts. I'll try my best, though.

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  9. FranticLibra

It's 10 pm and I don't have a credit card ;-; I can't buy any steam money at shop cuz all of them closed. I need to wait for tommorow ;-; I cry everytime

10. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Rip Cebu

I hope that was a pity kill by the Penguins or something.

Anyways.

I apologize in advance, activity will be sparse for most of today, until about midday EST tomorrow.

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Ouch.
    Yeah, that definitely could've gone worse. Only one kill tho... not likely there's another killing role. Not impossible, as we might have protective/blocking roles too, but not as likely.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Shadow *cough*
    Likely neutral
    *cough*

13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's what I'm thinking, yeah.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I also apologize cause I'll be gone for the most of the rest of this day and some tomorrow soon.

But if Cebu was the only death then I am pretty sure there's an Aragan here.

Jimlad 42, 611 and Alkanthe like this.
  15. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

ON THE SUBJECT OF THAT

IF YOU ARE AN ARAGAN, CLAIM NOW

WE PROMISE NOT TO LYNCH YOU, AND WILL LET YOU CONVERT ALL OF US, BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU CAN CONVERT PENGUINS AND NEUTRALS

ON THAT SUBJECT, PENGUINS AND NEUTRALS, PLEASE PROMISE TO TRUCE SO EVERYONE CAN BECOME ONE WITH THE MUSHROOM.

16. FranticLibra

What if YOU are and aragan and you are just trying to mislead us! I do not trust those words!

17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Agarans and Shadows will likely join in the hunt for Penguins wholeheartedly, resulting in Penguin lynches, but when it comes to searching for other roles they'll fall mysteriously silent. It's dangerous that way because you won't know who they are until the Penguins are gone. However! We may have other tools at our disposal: the Star Sheriff and/or Miniknog Interrogator. This is where those come in. If we're driving for Penguin lynches, it may be a good move to investigate those people who are lynching Penguins, when that happens. I was caught by a Floran Hunter as a Cultist, BUT that role isn't as useful for neutral-hunting if there isn't actually a Cultist in the game. Still, no role is useless.
    What... no, no, no! I hate Agarans.

18. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You won't when you are one

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

By the Nine, that's an option to guarantee victory for all! No one has to lose! Everyone wins! (Except for Cebu, he's already dead. I'm sure he can take one for the team.)

611 and CjBeats like this.
  20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Tried it. Still hated myself.

I was an Alpaca then, so that might've had something to do with it. But still.

611 and Jimlad 42 like this.