The Penguin Syndicate XIV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Ah it's fine, I'll probably be sticking to RGBunpro's version tbh, no need to make you uncomfortable here, you'd have been here first after all! But yeah, that game was mental in every way, but it was a good one. I predicted the hell out of that cultist like wow lol I had no idea before, offing CJ was gut instinct alone.. well played CJ...

Also, I legitimately respect you for coming forth with an error, I can't say I'm used to seeing that. Apologies for any unnecessary conflicts on my end, genuinely, I never intended to make you uncomfortable here, like I said mid-RP, just here for the lols and good times.

611 likes this.
  2. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I swear this is CJ's third or fourth time as a Cultist since I joined...

CjBeats, Zebe, MilkCalf and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sir Wilfrey

Hah, lucky duck, Cultist sounds fun. And now you people know I'm not to be underestimated either, take that all nonbelievers in me ever! (most of the human population tbh T-T)

4. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Shucks. I made a choice, but alas it was the wrong choice. Sorry Zetta. Well played penguins, I honestly did not think Hunter was a penguin, tho I had my eye on you Wilfrey. But well played that was good. (I love cultist)

I'd be down for another game anytime.

HunterC1998, MilkCalf, Zebe and 2 others like this.
  5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

CALLED IT

Also, even tho I was killed first night, this game was still enjoyable. I'd go for another, unless it started this week, cuz I'm busy as HELL. But yeah, I enjoyed this. Good game :up:

Zebe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  6. Sir Wilfrey

Tbh I really felt bad being a Penguin, I was having a good laugh and, well, you guys are fam and I'm not quite the psychopath I was a while ago : 3

611 likes this.
  7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Wouldn't start this week for sure. Dunno when it would, I ain't got no schedule.

I don't even know if I should make one. The interest in mafia just isn't what it was during the days of old... Where would it get players? Ah, well.

The Squid, Sir Wilfrey and Alkanthe like this.
  8. Sir Wilfrey

But you're the immortal Zebe! Nobody can host like you, you're like the father of Forum Mafia in this area, and nobody can replace the countless games brought here because of you! The laughs, the killing, the more laughs, the tension, the drama (not the kind we had here), the cleverness of it all, I love to play this because it's a real challenge, it makes you think unlike nearly every other game these days! The forum just wouldn't be home without it's "national" sport, and that is the Penguin Syndicate!

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

But Wilfrey, have you tried The Penguin Games?

Zebe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  10. Sir Wilfrey

I have not, sadly, I know that and the RGBunpro version existed but like I said nobody can replace the Zebelord, I saw he was hosting and instantly hit the "Yes" button about 9,000,000 times since I always regretted not playing it more

Zebe and Alkanthe like this.
  11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

It is the best.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  12. Sir Wilfrey

Heh, will probably give Penguin Games a go after a short break, I'm fairly sure if my RP doesn't start by this weekend people are going to hang me and riot.

don't kill me guys I said after this game

MilkCalf, HunterC1998 and Alkanthe like this.
  13. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I will kill you if it doesnt start soon.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  14. Sir Wilfrey

eue"

HunterC1998 likes this.
  15. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I am more patient and shall wait....but with an annoyed glare..

MilkCalf, Sir Wilfrey and CjBeats like this.
  16. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I sure host if there are players! It's... kind of a problem if there aren't. To make a decent game with less than 10 players there's gotta be some sacrifices in the roles, and in the long run those kinda games get repetetive.

Everyone interested in more, say so. I could host a quick 7-10 player game again whenever.

The Squid, CjBeats, 611 and 1 other person like this.
  17. HunterC1998

I feel some advertisement will be nessecary to build on the population of players..

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I am interested

Zebe and HunterC1998 like this.
  19. HunterC1998

Same, we may need to find some advertising technique to new members though..

Zebe and The Squid like this.
  20. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I'm most definitely interested, TPS is the bestest.

Zebe and HunterC1998 like this.