The Penguin Syndicate VI - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Feb 24, 2016.

?

The representative for Mafia Championships?

Poll closed May 2, 2017.
  1. Miss Alkane

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. zeskorion

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. DustyScabbard

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. quitaren12

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Apathy Applied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FirnenYT

FirnenYT Void-Bound Voyager

Wow! Way to kill someone quick!

I vote against both of you, for condemning me for no reason at all!

2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

we cant even vote yet silly. game aint started. besides, maybe we should see who the alpaca is

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. FirnenYT

I reckon. I will confess:

I am a Civilian. The only reason I say this is because I assume the Mafia already knows who isn't mafia, as they are the "informed minority".

I give my oath as a non-Alpaca that this is the truth

Alpaca! Come forth and deliver unto us the details of your role!

4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

well someone doesnt know humor. and this someone is acting a bit defensive without reason as well

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. FirnenYT

I know. And that someone can't take a joke either

6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

*facepalm so hard my hand penetrates my skull*

MitKit, MilkCalf and FirnenYT like this.
  7. FirnenYT

/like comment #106

That actually made me laugh irl, unlike most funny comments I read.

I wish there was a "double like" button :D

@MilkCalf
    You ready?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    MitKit likes this.
  8. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

I'm ready to go!

Zebe likes this.
  9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Ooh alright enough people are ready, so here we go again.
    Just a moment, I'll make the game-starting post. which I should have prepared beforehand but did not like always

Alkanthe likes this.
  10. FirnenYT

HYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

--- \\ VI // ---

A small interplanetary cruise liner has stopped midway through its journey. The captain, all of the officers and the whole cabin crew have ended up dead. As a passenger of the liner, you wait patiently for any further information about this nerve-racking situation. Somehow, the cabin is feeling smaller and more claustrophobic than it did before the tragedy.

Fortunately, one of your fellow passengers has turned out to be a crime scene investigator. Investigator Zebe comes back from the flight deck to bring news to you and the 17 other passengers beside you.

“This was a tricky case, I admit,” says the investigator, “but I’ve discovered the truth. It appears the dreaded Penguin Syndicate has returned for the fifth time. Four of its members are aboard, in disguise amongst you!”
    The passengers let a horrified gasp.

“And there is a Cultist on board as well!”
    Another horrified gasp.

“And an Agaran!”
    A little more high-pitched gasp.

“And a Shadow!”
    So high-pitched gasp that it hurts your ears.

“And an... Alpaca?”
    A confused gasp?

Zebe chuckles at the terror of the passengers. “Don’t worry, the situation is in hand. I’ve discovered the identities of the criminals. The mystery has been solved. The culprits are…”

Lights go off.
    Lights go on.

They never saw him again. If some passenger had looked out of a window, they would’ve noticed that inspector Zebe had gone on a spacewalk without any proper equipment.
    Amidst the dark, empty space the 17 passengers had an unsolved mystery in their hands.

should've worn a spacesuit or something
    anyone could've seen that coming

// --- //

17 players remain
    DAY 1 BEGINS
    The Day ends 12AM UTC on Friday 4th March

// --- //
    9 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Firepaw Da Cat, zeskorion, Miss Alkane, Sir Wilfrey, Dave Combine, Rgbunpro, Zetlin97, Solar313, adr, The Squid, MightyKitty4, Arra, Gilgamesh025, quitaren12, Apathy Applied, MilkCalf, FirnenYT
    No other votes
    // --- //

im running out of old game intros to recycle...
    welp, gotta actually make new one next time

Anyways, the game is on.
    Good luck. You'll need it.

Setup 1 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Novakid Bandit, Floran Hunter, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Persuader), Penguin (Protector), Penguin Investigator, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 2 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff, Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Trooper), Penguin Investigator, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 3 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Star Sheriff (Ranger), Noble Hylotl, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin Investigator, Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 4 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Floran Hunter, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Trooper), Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 5 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Persuader), Penguin Investigator, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 6 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Novakid Bandit, Floran Hunter, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Trooper), Penguin (Spy), Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 7 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff, Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter,, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Spy), Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 8 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Ranger), Novakid Bandit, Noble Hylotl, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Protector), Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

12. FirnenYT

“And an... Alpaca?” So good! Zebe, can you please at least tell us what the alpaca does? I really want to know

EDIT: AHA! I knew Zebe was hiding something from us! Look what I found at his house!

Alpaca

You are an ...Alpaca? You work alone. You have one vote. You win when you are lynched. Your win does not effect the rest of the game. You lose if you're nightkilled or alive when the game ends.

You... you? What even are you? A llama? Where did this come from? Some error in the Universe, most likely. You should probably eradicate yourself. Maybe in the next life you'll be something worthwhile.

*murder mystery thickens*
    I vote for Zebe! (even though he is in space)

13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Everyone should know by now that all information is on the first post of the first page! If you haven't already, you should check it out.

DustyScabbard and Alkanthe like this.
  14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

This is not rp

15. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

FirnenYT:

[​IMG] ???

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    MilkCalf and MitKit like this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Sorry if im quiet, having to go to a funeral.

17. FirnenYT

I was trying to instill some extra life into the story...

anyways, I have read the whole front post, and I know it's not rp. If it was i would have backstory, etc. Hey Arra! Good to see you

(maybe there was a murder mystery this whole time, only irl)

18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I mean you CAN RP but that's not the point.

MilkCalf and Apathy Applied like this.
  19. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Ahhhhhh! I'm here! I'm here!

...and I'm not late?

If you like living I wouldn't rp if I were you.

20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hurrah!