The Penguin Syndicate V - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jan 25, 2016.

?

What kind of a game will TPS6 be? (explanations on p.34)

1. 1. Traditional game, game balance with roles

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. 2. Traditional game, game balance with more penguins

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. 3. Power roles, game balance with roles

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. 4. Power roles, game balance with more penguins

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  5. 5. Vanilla-game

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. 6. Madness-game

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  7. 7. Cultist-game

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. 8. Agaran-game

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  9. 9. Choose your role

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  10. 10. Player-made setups

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I feel like Tatter might be the Alpaca

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

FIrepaw, you've just given me an idea. Since we're always so divisive over who to kill first day, why don't we just kill off the Alpaca? Dying by lynch is how they win, and it removes a variable that we have to deal with for who's who. Maybe it's a waste of a lynch, but we won't know much for sure until the next day, since night reveals so much information. Good plan or bad plan?

MilkCalf and Alkanthe like this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Alpaca or no, Tatter is currently our best suspect. His insanity is a threat to the game, especially if we disregard it. I may have to go ahead and vote for him... but no, we have all of Sunday to figure something else out.

4. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Well, next I was going to ask the Alpaca to reveal themselves, and we vote from there. So how should we be interrogating Tatter if it's only the first day? Not much to suspect, other than crazy things said.

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well, he's smart enough to know better than to suspect Voodoo like that over something like this. Crazy things said have already led to crazy actions taken for him.

6. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

What people usually forget is that if you fight fire with fire you have a chance of burning yourself with your own flames.

7. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

...So what you're saying is, we should lynch Firepaw?

The Squid likes this.
  8. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I hope that's not what he's saying :c

9. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Honestly, I just voted for Voodoo because I knew that they wouldn't actually get lynched and I thought it would be funny. Insanity? Maybe. Entertaining? Definitely.

The Squid likes this.
  10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

See I think that maybe if you lynch Tatter, than that's probably what he wants you to do. Of course I'm not really against it.

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I was hoping he'd come out and justify himself/apologize. Interestingly enough, he hasn't changed his vote, which certainly isn't an apology...

12. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR HUMOROUS LYNCHINGS.
    Oh, fine. Tatter changes his vote to: No Lynch yet

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Tatter needs to quit talking in third person.

14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

oh shit my alerts failed what did zesk miss

15. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

1, 2, counting votes is what i do

= = =
    8 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Miss Alkane, Firepaw Da Cat, zeskorion, Apathy Applied, MilkCalf, DustyScabbard, Bonabopn, quitaren12, Zetlin97, The Squid, Dave Combine, Arra, DrVoodoo
    No Lynch - Rgbunpro, Tatterdemalion
    = = =

35 hours or so. That's what is left of the first Day. How exciting. Better enjoy your lives still while you can.

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

the votes keep changing augh
    but seriously, why would you even vote for no lynch knowing that's what's gonna happen at the end of the day anyways?
    unless of course, some fool decides to vote for a person, then the no-lynchers would actually be saving that guy from GETTING lynched.
    i guess it makes sense to do if you put it that way. then any lynch would have to be decided on by more than one person, couldn't be a last minute thing. but anyways.

Nothing has turned up. There ARE more than 24 hours left in the day, which means I don't have to make a final decision just yet... interestingly enough, nothing definite has turned up. On the one hand, I do want to find out what's up with Tatter or possibly some other vaguely suspicious figure, and you know death is not the end... but on the other, I feel like many are going to die anyways tonight. This is the calm before the storm. The question is - have we done all we can to prepare ourselves for it?
    I think we have. Lynching based on a vague suspicion, with assurance of plenty of death in the future, may have its appeals for some, but not for me. Satisfied that nobody will succeed in a plan like Tatter's or even my earlier accusation, I am changing my vote to help with the prevention of rash actions.
    I vote: No Lynch. Granted I will change my vote if something comes up, but for now... a wrong move may cost us an important role. Especially if the night ends up taking the lives of as many as I fear.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

18. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

SUSPICIOUS 'HRMM' DETECTED
    why are you hrmm-ing so suspiciously?!
    ANSWER YOURSELF

The Squid, zeskorion and DrVoodoo like this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Just writing things down to keep track of what people say.

Alkanthe likes this.
  20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Good idea.