The Penguin Syndicate V - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jan 25, 2016.

?

What kind of a game will TPS6 be? (explanations on p.34)

1. 1. Traditional game, game balance with roles

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. 2. Traditional game, game balance with more penguins

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. 3. Power roles, game balance with roles

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. 4. Power roles, game balance with more penguins

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  5. 5. Vanilla-game

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. 6. Madness-game

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  7. 7. Cultist-game

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. 8. Agaran-game

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  9. 9. Choose your role

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  10. 10. Player-made setups

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Why you being such a suspicious fox hmm?
    To be fair, I've never played this game before, and as far as I know there's no limit to the amount of times I can change my vote. So I might still decide not to vote before the deadline, I still have plenty of time for decisions.
    Isn't this a little redundant though? Not to undermine you're potentially malicious plans, but don't we have investigative roles for this kind of thing? Like aren't the sheriff and penguin investigator roles made for this sort of thing? Then again, I don't really know how the setups work considering this is the first time I've played, but it looks like there's a pretty good chance we have one or both of those. Granted I'm pretty sure the penguin one would only reveal to the penguins, but there's still a sheriff and there's probably other investigative roles I read but didn't pay attention to.
    But yeah, basically don't be a meanie.

DustyScabbard and Alkanthe like this.
  2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

I have a vote
    I vote dusty scabbard

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I'm not being suscipous, you are!
    also i regret joining this now because i don't want to read all those word walls posted recently

Alkanthe and zeskorion like this.
  4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

You are a fox. Lord knows what you're hiding in all that fluff.
    Also yeah, word walls are kinda tiring after a while.

Bonabopn likes this.
  5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

to be serious for a moment i suspect The Squid because of how easily he agreed with dusty.

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Honestly, you're right. I'm just used to things getting done the first day, because getting the lynch in is important. But as I said before last time I took charge things ended in a train wreck. I probably shouldn't have jumped at Dave with little to no evidence. Perhaps I've been playing this game a little too long.
    Vote: No Vote

Alkanthe likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hrmm.....

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I was jut doing what seemed logical this early in the game. And tbh, I'm fairly convinced of Dave's innocence now. Way back in game number one, when I was innocent yet about to be lynched, I used the same exact arguement as he did; the people who think/try too hard are the most suspicious. In fact, I believe I used this against Dusty, though that has nothing to do with this.
    Anyway, I'm not sure who to vote for now. The only reason I voted for Dave was to hear why he was innocent, which I think we should actual do to everybody. But for now, Vote: nobody (or no vote idk if there's difference)

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I don't have proof against anyone and still think it's too early to tell. I also think that those who "Overthink" things have just been playing the game longer and have a better sense of the game and the people playing it. They aren't being suspicious, just careful.

Alkanthe likes this.
  10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

People seem to forget that there are many valid ways to play this game. Everyone should play like they want to.
    I vote: Tatter because he acted suspicious and vanished when we suspected him. That sounds a bit like a rookie penguin to me.

11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

6, 5, i wonder who will survive
    4, 5, these numbers make no sense why do i even try

= = =
    8 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Firepaw Da Cat, Apathy Applied, Bonabopn, quitaren12, Zetlin97, Dave Combine, Arra, DrVoodoo, DustyScabbard, The Squid
    No Lynch - Rgbunpro, Tatterdemalion, Miss Alkane
    DustyScabbard - zeskorion
    Tatterdemalion - MilkCalf
    = = =

~13 hours until nightfall. Oh yes.

Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  12. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Hmm *scribble scribble*

Alkanthe likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hrmm....

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I have a idea, it has some proof. But I will save it for day 2.

Alkanthe likes this.
  15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Fine, unless you think it should be put into action sooner. We do still have time to decide on somebody to lynch, and we obviously need direction...

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

What the heck, I propose my idea.

Dusty is trying to explain not to follow him, saying he lead everyone off a cliff.

why would he have to point this out UNLESS he wanted people to leave him alone?

So, if he lead everyone off the cliff, why would he need to reiterate that? Its given that he may be explaining this to new players, but if he wanted to people to not follow him off a cliff he probably would have been quiet would'nt you all agree?

So I VOTE: DustyScabbard

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  17. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Arra, you can edit your posts.

Edit: Better, but I would also merge the vote in.

Alkanthe likes this.
  18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I thought Dusty was arguing AGAINST that. I thought he said it was fine if three people were leading the group, and Dave was the one saying that they'd lead the rest off a cliff. Perhaps I missed something, but that was the way I saw it. Besides, even if that was what Dusty wanted, an unexplained silence from him already put suspicion on him last game. I think it's understandable if he wants to avoid a repeat of that incident.

DustyScabbard likes this.
  19. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

It seems like there's no way I can't look suspicious, is there?

Alkanthe and zeskorion like this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I made that decision in haste.

VOTE: Nobody

Alkanthe likes this.