The Penguin Syndicate 8 - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Apr 30, 2016.

1. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What's the latest you can be on?

EDIT: this is going to be tight...

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

I didn't realize that we have party poopers in our midst

[​IMG]

Potato potato. who cares

EDIT: still hyped for the big reveal though

611 likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Tick tock, Mr. Anderson.

zeskorion likes this.
  4. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Shhhh.

It's coming.

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Day 1 revealed more than I expected, more than I'd seen at first even.

Sometimes, we adore our heroes...our even give them leeway out of fear...when they are in fact, the opposite of the saint we want to see...

[​IMG]

Yes.

I accuse @Miss Alkane of being a Penguin!

Okay. Not really.

Although I am still suspicious of her.

Actually, I accuse @MilkCalf of being an aquatic bird!

Those votes yesterday...

What was it about them?

Well now.

I KNOW how to play as scum...

It's one of the few things in this game I am confident that I can think as.

I know how to think as scum.

Often, I think as a scum even when I'm town...

And then.

I saw.

Alkane, who I had been following around that day...

Flipped.

One minute after I voted, she joined me.

Townies are more cautious than that.

Then... a mere 30 minutes later.

MilkCalf joined it.

About the right time to self justify...

And prevent a tie...

And lynch... A Civilian.

Now...

Some Meat and Potatoes I just got...

A bit...sympathetic, especially considering the fact that Civilians are...on the edge...

Now then...

I'm going back underground again...

Because strings have been pulled...

And I'll at least leave something before day ends.

Oh.

Lastly, to the Cultist (assuming you are in this game), at this point, you want to aim for Penguins if you can... They'll probably hold majority tomorrow otherwise.

Now then................

I've got some more looking to do.

The Squid, zeskorion and Alkanthe like this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Sensible. This would then mean that The Squid is probably innocent, due to MC's and my jumping on him - especially MC's. Interesting how he likes to jump on bandwagons like that. Could be, The Squid is innocent and just happened to not have attention enough to invest in finding a real reason. In which case, he should not have voted last day. But I've made that mistake before.
    In conclusion, I see potential Penguin in either MilkCalf or The Squid, but likely not both. May possibly be too early to tell if MC's actions were distancing from a teammate or just plain ol' sheep Civvy. He hasn't talked much in the past games so I don't know how he thinks, really, except that when he does say something it's usually thought out and helpful, iirc. Best to keep that in mind when looking at his posts back here.

As for The Squid, well, he's known for exhibiting Penguiny behavior that gets him mislynched, but in one game, I figured out that he was in fact a Penguin through an argument we had. It looks like it'll be harder to get an argument going right now, so I have little idea whether it's regular Squid or Penguin. Vote: MilkCalf.

Unfortunate how I don't have a read on anybody else (well, besides 611). Talk, darnit!

zeskorion and 611 like this.
  7. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm inclined to think it's MC. Won't you join me?

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Just did. I decided it wasn't wise to stay on someone so known for getting mislynched at this point.

611 likes this.
  9. Dave Combine

I'm actually kinda confused, then again I'm not the brightest person on this planet:

So... You're voting MilkCalf because he decided to jump on a bandwagon that you and Miss Alkane jumped on before him(with Rgbunporo), with the unfortunate circumstance that he's a civilian. Actually, looking back at the pages, he only voted on people who the rest of everyone else was voting on. If anything, your argument and accusation only points to... You. And Alkane... But less so with Alkane.

That's just what it appears to be with me. All of that shnazz happened when I was fixing my hard-drive.

then again, all of the extraneous indents and poetic writing doesn't help either

611 likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Only voting on people whom the rest are voting on, especially without giving a solid reason, isn't a Civilian strategy. The difference between MilkCalf and 611, for example, is that 611 has been showing his work, so to speak. He's been giving reasons for what he does, and not doing things just because. Penguins tend to go for easier targets, people who already have votes on them. That's why MilkCalf's behavior is suspicious.

11. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Like I said. I habitually attack myself. ;)

You do you.

Just know this. The microscope is out.

Oh, and the spacing thing is one of my greatest weapons. No one but me knows what it does.

12. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

~2 hours left but here's a votecount anyways

:: ::
    5 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Firepaw Da Cat, Dave Combine, DustyScabbard, Zetlin97, 611, The Squid, Gilgamesh025
    MilkCalf - 611, Miss Alkane
    The Squid - MilkCalf

13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Is it wrong to follow Alkanes lead? I don't allways have my own theory. While she usually has solid reasoning and is often right.
    And my aggressive voting? My experience in how different people play how the game is played make me confident enough to do some bold things. I've explained this in a game before. My experience has also thaught me to systematicly follow the 'allways lynch' rule.
    And why do you want to lynch me right now? You can either lynch me with limited ammount of oppinions and keeo wondering if Squid will ever explain himself, or you can find out who Squid is and let me talk so you can gather more info about me.

14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

i will never post these in time

5 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Firepaw Da Cat, Dave Combine, DustyScabbard, Zetlin97, The Squid, Gilgamesh025
    MilkCalf - 611, Miss Alkane
    The Squid - MilkCalf

MilkCalf dies.

Another day, another death. Today, it was a penguin. It turns out to be impractical to hang these short, waddling creatures, as they barely have any neck.
    Penguin Investigator MilkCalf died.
    8 players remain.

Zetlin is a cultist. Don't say I didn't help you...

NIGHT 2 BEGINS
    The Night ends 9PM UTC on Sunday 15th May, or after all night actions have been confirmed.

It's Night alright. sleep, role actions, gifs, music and all the rest – commence!

The Squid likes this.
  15. Dave Combine

[​IMG]

ok. i stand corrected

The Squid likes this.
  16. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

So... Here we are at night again, wonder what I should do... 3:)

17. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

[​IMG]

Alkanthe likes this.
  18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

WooooooOOOOOOooooo. I'm haunting you.
    [​IMG]

MilkCalf, Alkanthe and 611 like this.
  19. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

MilkCalf and Rgbunpro like this.