The Penguin Syndicate 8 - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow now I can finally listen past 15 laps

611 likes this.
  2. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Yeah that's why I was so confused. I looked it up, and looks like its yet another bizarre meme or something.
    makes sense to me
    thanks, internet

611 likes this.
  3. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Note: I may not be able to continue modding this. I'll know soon, but I might not have a chance to post if the game has to end. If I'm not back in a few days to tell you otherwise, consider the game over. In that case you can either figure out a way to continue this game or start a new. Sorry about this.

4. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can set someone up with some general guidelines on modding if that's the case. I've only modded once, but it was definitely one of the more balanced games from hypixel.

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Zebe is getting tired of dying at the start of every story.... needs a break eh?

The Squid, MilkCalf, Alkanthe and 2 others like this.
  6. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Do you guys remember that time long ago when PS had gifs? Those where the days...

[​IMG]

Alkanthe likes this.
  7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Good news, luckily I'm still able to do GMing and the game can continue! Well, as far as I know, but I'm not expecting any more disruptions.

The Night will be ending soon-ish.

DustyScabbard, 611, The Squid and 3 others like this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Thank goodness!

9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Now, let's act as if this Night ended perfectly in time.

The survivors see two shooting stars in the morning sky. Wonder, is there any symbolism in that.
    Star Sheriff Arra died.
    Stargazer zeskorion died.

9 players remain.

Really! Just Really! I..i cant! Hope you have fun with your murderous friends cause im out!

this isn't meant to be mean

DAY 2 BEGINS
    The Day ends 12AM UTC on Saturday 14th May

:: ::
    5 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Firepaw Da Cat, Dave Combine, DustyScabbard, Zetlin97, 611, Miss Alkane, MilkCalf, The Squid, Gilgamesh025
    No other votes
    :: ::

Oh man isn't it great to end a Night in time for once.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Looks like we either have a Cultist, a (apparently misguided) Militant, or a Killer Plant.

11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

One more thing.

Really! Just Really! I..i cant! Hope you have fun with your murderous friends cause im out!

this isn't meant to be mean

MilkCalf and Alkanthe like this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

It is no surprise.

611 likes this.
  13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Woo. Two deaths. Going with a cultist as one of those. But could be other as stated above. (Always assume the worst)

Alkanthe likes this.
  14. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nosy person that I am, what came up?

15. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    [spoons rattling]

16. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What?

17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Frick. I just realized what this means. I was looking forward to playing with masons too. It's been a while. :/

Anyway.

Time to introduce the Aerodox is coming.

I'll preface it by asking, why is Alkane alive? Why am I alive? (I'll concentrate on Alkane, because I know I'm not a threat until I've learned more about y'all's playstyle.)

Theoretically you should eliminate the most threatening first...

18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh nothing big. Just a stupid thing that almost ruined my entire life. I do like privacy so I'm gonna leave it at that. It'll take some weightier reasons for me to stop this game.

On the other hand... I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing came up and the day ended in time, amirite?

611 likes this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I dunno why the Penguins/whoever don't want to kill me, honestly. They seem to have found themselves a better target in any case... But I know all these people. They all know me. I have made no secret of this information. So yeah, that's a great question. Why am I alive?

Zeskorion is smart, I consider him to be a lot like me. I have no idea why he died last night. He hadn't hinted to anything, and iirc the plain Stargazer role wouldn't be in danger of a Killer Plant, so...

Possibly it was because he was the Militant (and iirc a good one) last game? I don't know, that's the best idea I can come up with that's not just "random attacks". I would think the killers would go for either the quiet ones or the ones whose role they know, and Zesko wasn't really either of those? I don't know, maybe THEY'RE the quiet ones and that's why they're not going after them.

611 likes this.
  20. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

What is iirc?