The Penguin Games 3 [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Count me in.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

I'm not good at advertising, and I don't know too many people outside of the group who plays TPG and TPS.
    I might see if @Sir Wilfrey would like to play...

Arra likes this.
  3. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

Ooooo! I've never played TOS ^^; This looks interesting, though :O

611 and Alkanthe like this.
  4. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

It's a whole load of fun *evil grin*

Kelpsy and Alkanthe like this.
  5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's... well, that ain't a yes. But I am glad it looks interesting.

Kelpsy likes this.
  6. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So was this an "I'd like to play?"

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'll be starting this sometime Friday.

Zebe, MilkCalf, CjBeats and 1 other person like this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'm sending out the roles... now. When 7 of you are ready, I'll start the game.

9. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Rady!!!!

Alkanthe likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh yeah, please state your readiness in this thread, and also kindly use the provided avatars. : 3

Peacheon, Zebe and HunterC1998 like this.
  11. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Whoops almost forgot, time to hang up the sombrero..

Zebe and Alkanthe like this.
  12. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I'm readyyyyyy (let me change me avatar)

Alkanthe likes this.
  13. Peacheon

Peacheon Void-Bound Voyager

Ready :3

Alkanthe likes this.
  14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

guess one could say that im playing (as) cricket

Ready!

Alkanthe, 611 and CjBeats like this.
  15. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ready.

Alkanthe likes this.
  16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Ready.

Alkanthe likes this.
  17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Some of you may not notice a difference in my avatar.

There is, I promise.

I took the outfit up a notch.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Ready.

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Cricket stands by a table in the Outpost, conducting a last-minute test of the Human Syd Kilgore's knowledge. She's able to answer every question, and he grins despite his shaking, satisfied that she'll make a good game host.

Halo sits at the same table, absently ruffling Fern's leaves. Her gaze is focused on Cricket and Syd... she's not quite sure why.

Syd steps into the middle of the room and clears her throat. All eyes turn to her. "All right, everyone! It's time... for the very first Political Penguin Games!"

The pudgy Oscura is the first to get there, followed by a very short Human with clipped red hair. A dignified-looking Hylotl takes his seat across from Halo. A lanky Avian sits down and leans back in their chair, eyeing the rest boredly. A Glitch and another Hylotl join the party.

Then almost all eyes are drawn to the end of the table as the Phobe makes her entrance. She seems to be possessed of a mysterious charm that no one can ignore. As she sits down, she notices her audience and gives them a little half smile.

Syd can't stop staring.

A tall Apex is the last player to join, after hurrying to finish his card game.

Seeing everyone's there, Syd takes a seat and produces a small stack of cards. "Fern, little one, could you help me with this? Yes, thank you. Just go around to everyone and give them their card. ...Oh, that's right, you don't know their names. Shall we have everyone introduce themselves?"

The dignified Hylotl is on Syd's left, so he goes first. "Silent Hikaru."

"Atlei," says the Avian, putting one clawed foot up on the table. "Just Atlei."

"I'm Jan Stray," the small Human announces.

"Ozcar Enwalde!" The Oscura looks like he's going to perform a theatrical bow, but doesn't, as his head would probably hit the table.

"Introductory. My na-name is Coiler Sparkplug." The Glitch stutters a bit, but seems unfazed.

"Luna Vercelli." The Phobe smiles again.

The Apex nearly forgets his turn. "Wha? Oh! Baryn Bartow."

"Graceful Yoko." This Hylotl winks at the other, who pretends not to have noticed.

"Cricket."

"Halo Cryoxide."

"And I'm Syd Kilgore," Syd finishes. "Can you remember all that, Fern?" Fern nods. "Great, thank you. Now go hand out the cards." She turns back to the table. "Your card will list your role and a description of it. Do not lose it... do not steal someone else's. If you do, I may have to remove you from the game."

"You should probably tell them how many Pen- ...I mean Orange Party members there are," Cricket says after a pause.

"Indeed I should! And there are three of those. (I promise, only three.) The goal of the Gold Party will be to get rid of all of them, as well as any other parties there may be. Now. Are you all ready? Good! Then let the games begin!"

Day 1 Begins

It will end
    Sunday, August 21
    5:00 PM EST

Let the games begin.

6 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - @HunterC1998 , @Arra , @Peacheon , @611 , @Zebe , @SpaceMonkeyRingo , @MilkCalf , @CjBeats , @Dras , @Dave Combine
    No other votes.

Zebe and Arra like this.
  20. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

ALONSIE!

VOTE: DC