The Penguin Games 3 [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Are you all going to let one voter deside who's getting eliminated?

2. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, actually, I am.

3. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Either way, Dras needs to die.

VOTE: Dras

4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

4 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe
    611 - Arra, [HunterC1998]
    Dras - 611

20 minutes.
    "Getting violent are we, Halo?"

5. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

4 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - Peacheon, CjBeats, Dras, Zebe
    611 - Arra, [HunterC1998]
    Dras - 611

Yoko uses her powers of persuasion to convince Atlei to her side. She changes her mind a few times, but settles on Halo.

"Why Halo?" the tiny Jan pipes up. Nobody seems to have an answer, but nobody has a better idea.

Until Halo herself speaks up. "Look at Baryn. He obviously needs to be eliminated."

Yet again, nobody answers.

With the added vote of Atlei, Yoko has single-handedly eliminated Halo Cryoxide (611), who was a Gold Party Miller.

Night 2 Begins
    It will end
    Thursday, August 25
    1:00 PM EST

Submit your night actions.
    @Peacheon @CjBeats @Dras @Zebe @Arra @HunterC1998 @611

Zebe likes this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Yoko facepalms

Zebe likes this.
  7. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

There's always a logic to this.

Peacheon and Zebe like this.
  8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

It's morning.

Certain people seem on edge about more than just the game.

Syd announces the deaths first.

Graceful Yoko (Arra), the Gold Party Persuader, has been eliminated.

As has Cricket (Zebe), the Orange Party Publisher.

The mood is somber.

Syd passes around only one report today.

This is not looking very good for Gold Party.
    After the elimination of two of our own, we don't have any more members we can afford to lose.

There is only one (practically) confirmed Gold Party member who I feel I can completely trust.
    Now, I would like to point out that Mr. Baryn Bartow [Dras] has said next to nothing.
    I think it's important that we at least get some information out of him - such as his opinion on everyone so far.

We undoubtedly need to figure out who is in Orange Party.
    Cricket [Zebe] and Atlei [Hunter] set off warning bells in my head, which is just slightly problematic.
    I doubt both of them are Orange Party members, but I do wonder which one it is.

Now, let us commence the new day.
    May luck be on our side.

Day 3 Begins
    It will end
    Saturday, August 27
    5:00 PM EST

3 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, CjBeats, Dras, Peacheon
    No other votes.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Zebe and Arra like this.
  9. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So

No death?

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'm laughing. No, I edited it.

11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

grumble grumble

Arra likes this.
  12. Peacheon

Peacheon Void-Bound Voyager

"Well then. . . . I need Mr. Baryn Bartow to please speak up. What do you think of everyone so far, sire?"

Jan continues with a grave look on her face, "Until he defends himself, he has my vote for elimination.

There is still one Orange Party member left, and I'm not quite sure how many Purple Party Members are still here."

(Vote: @Dras - please come defend yourself. I think it's late enough in the game where I can ask for roles, and you will be eliminated if you don't give me a convincing statement.)

13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

VOTE: Peacheon.

(I know I have no vote, it's symbolic, okay?)
    (Somebody come vote for Peachy for me.)

Peacheon likes this.
  14. Peacheon

"Oh dear - you've got it all wrong. You're leading everyone in the wrong direction, Mr. Cryoxide," Jan fusses.

"While I'm at it, I suppose I should ask everyone who has not been eliminated for their opinions of one another [reads]. In exchange, I shall give you my opinions."

Out of the pocket of her blazer, she pulls out a small notepad, and giggles. "Sorry - I don't usually get to wear fancy clothes, and this pocket is so conveniently placed. Anyways . . ."
    The young girl flips to a page in her trusty, worn-out notebook, clears her throat, and begins to read from it:

"Silent Hikari [CJ] - For defending Mr. Ozcar Enwalde on the first day, I believe you have been leaning towards Gold. Gold or Purple.

Atlei [Hunter] - You have voted for both Mr. Enwalde [Ringo] and Cricket [Zebe] at one point. (Well, you attempted to vote for Cricket.) I would like to put my trust in you, though I hope this does not stab me in the back later on. Out of the three, I think you are the least suspicious.

Baryn Bartow [Dras] - I can't say much about you, because you have given me no information to work with. Purple or Orange is what I think."

15. Peacheon

"Oh, while we're at it. I will inform you that I have been told that I am a restless child. I will hold you all here if I have to."

[Meaning that I go to bed at ~4:00 am EDT and have all the time in the world, so please submit your responses. Thankie~ ;3 <3]

16. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Looks up and at Jan
    "So you must be the journalist. That would make the most sense because while Altei talks, he doesn't talk like you talk. Baryn you haven't said anything, why not?"

I have saved my vote for the right time and the right reason. I believe now is the time, and has to be the time."

You may be asking why? He hasn't said much, and what he has said tells us nothing. 'I just don't have much to say.. and I'm not so sure about this current vote.' Everyone has something to say, it's just a matter of whether or not they want to say it."

Now Altei. You're a tricky one. You've said one line that has really stood out to me though 'How else would I learn things like that? That being said..someone please save me tonight..' Interesting right? Well, what do you mean by that? I would like to think that since there's been a role that had someone disguised, there's a role that has investigative properties. Is that you?"

"So let's look at this. We can't risk having another gold lynched."

Looks down and thinks over everything.

"Vote Dras. Either say something now or forever hold your peace."

17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I AM A MISSUS

18. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Oh my...what can this be? ME BEING RIGHT!! WHY DO FOLKS NOT LISTEN!?

Oh and since folks don't seem to pay attention to soft claims anymore.....I STUDIED ZEBE AND FIGURED THIS OUT!! I AM THE INVESTIGATIVE CLASS...ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD CLEAR UP?​

19. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Are you sure you don't have a last name?

MilkCalf and HunterC1998 like this.
  20. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Yup....just Atlei...

CjBeats likes this.