The Penguin Games 2 [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Jul 31, 2016.

1. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

We have a tied vote between Zebe and SMR...

2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

5 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, The Squid, Dragonclaw, 611
    zeskorion - Zebe
    Zebe - zeskorion, SpaceMonkeyRingo
    SpaceMonkeyRingo - Dras, CjBeats

The Day ends in 3 hours. I love how nobody's noticed my habit of not taking people off the Not Voting list.

3. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Ok guy's we only have like an hour and 30 minutes.

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Getting more of a feeling from SMR.....watch me screw up again..

VOTE: SpaceMonkeyRingo ..

5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

I would vote the gallows dodger, vote 611

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Lazy reads lisst:

Zebe - *hiss*
    HunterC1998 - Very hard to read, but I'm not getting any Penguin vibes. Hunter was more confident as sscum in the last game, so I'd say innocent.
    Apathy Applied - Swingy during Day 1. I think we haven't seen anything this Day. This play just feelss off. Appy's never been a Penguin before, so I'm concerned.
    CjBeats - Eeeh, I don't know really. Nothing substantial from Cj. Penguin Cj wasn't like this. Nor was the innocent Cj from first TPG. Bleh, can't get a solid read.
    611 - Defended Arra on Day 1 because of a "town read" that was left unexplained. I just have a feel that could've been a Penguin play. Zesko pointed out that he's acting off, and I agree. But somehow I just get a slight town feel from Day 1 stuff, which is utterly ruined by his Day 2 participation, which is nothing but pointing out a zesko thing. Which I don't really agree with. I don't like this. Not at all.
    zeskorion - Reasons for Day 1 lynch made no ssense, and lemmessay Day 2 choice is just plain wrong. But I do remember tendenciess to mislynch from the past... Otherwise, zesko's making good observations and just getting stuff done. I'd say they're very much a Civilian.
    Dras - There's not much, but I like what there is. He didn't vote Arra, and has been after Ringo for a while. There's just ssomething very Civilian in that. I'll go with that read.
    SpaceMonkeyRingo - Seems very ssheepish. I don't like the vote-combo with zesko. It doesn't help that the only other game he has played in was the one he was an Alpaca in. His actions are sscummy, but does that mean he's a scum? I honestly can't tell. I'm okay with the current lynch.
    The Squid - So quiet. Maybe Civvie, I think Pengu-Ssquid would try more.
    Dragonclaw - Nothing usseful really. Null read.
    Arra - !?!?, but very innocent and very dead.

Oh, and here:
    Vote: SpaceMonkeyRingo

CjBeats likes this.
  7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

I believe the reason ringo is comboing with me is because of the teamwork last game when we were alpacas, therefor he feels i am a good bet for good choices ( which i am not)

But he did do well that game...

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

5 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - The Squid, Dragonclaw, 611
    Zebe - SpaceMonkeyRingo
    SpaceMonkeyRingo - Dras, CjBeats, HunterC1998, Zebe
    611 - zeskorion

The Day ends in 30 minutes.

Zebe and 611 like this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

5 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - The Squid, Dragonclaw, 611
    Zebe - SpaceMonkeyRingo
    SpaceMonkeyRingo - Dras, CjBeats, HunterC1998, Zebe
    611 - zeskorion

"That Apex most likely was the killer," accuses the very vocal Human. The Avian nods in agreement.

"No, wait! It can't be him! It has to be that Floran!" accuses the Apex in question, desperately attempting to dig himself out of the metaphorical hole he'd found himself in.

Said Floran hisses angrily. "I did nothing! Sstop lying!"

Cricket arrives, and seeing the situation, turns a cold gaze toward the Apex. "Let's see if your so-called immortality actually works, Apex. You do not come in here to kill my friend and threaten my kind and expect to leave without paying the consequences."

The Dove (Divine) SpaceMonkeyRingo (Whitey) has been lynched.

Night 2 Begins

It will end

Monday, August 8
    1:00 PM EST

Submit your night actions.
    @The Squid @Dragonclaw @611 @SpaceMonkeyRingo @Dras @CjBeats @HunterC1998 @Zebe @zeskorion

zeskorion, CjBeats and Zebe like this.
  10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Ahhahahaha

611 and Zebe like this.
  11. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Aaaaaaany moment now!

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The Occultist zeskorion (Leuran Rohof) has been killed. Well, that settles that matter.

Oh, and SpaceMonkeyRingo is alive again.

"Unfortunate," says Cricket.

The Apex who'd died the day before twitches.

"I don't think you understand the value of life at all," the Novakid snaps. "People are dying here, and you're still doing nothing about it."

"What would you have me do?"

"You know what."

"Why don't we just get rid of him and be done with it?" The Apex sits up, stretching his stiff limbs, and adjusts his glasses. The Novakid swears in surprise, then catches herself.

"You can't do that," Cricket protests.

"And why not?" asks the very-much-alive-now Apex. "I mean, I can come back to life, surely I can accomplish something as simple as killing a corrupt Floran."

Cricket looks around the room, but none of the survivors hold any sympathy for him. Well, except one.

The Hylotl steps up beside Cricket in defense. "What, exactly, has Cricket done to harm us? Haven't we ourselves been the ones killing each other? Haven't we been the ones failing at every opportunity? If we can't unravel this simple mystery, then I, for one, think we deserve the fate that will await us."

Disregarding the Hylotl's words, the Apex makes as if to charge at Cricket. But before he can move, Cricket draws a short Apex-made pistol and aims at him. "Don't you dare."

Day 3 Begins

It will end

Wednesday, August 10
    10:00 PM EST

5 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - The Squid, Dragonclaw, 611, SpaceMonkeyRingo, Dras, CjBeats, Zebe, HunterC1998
    No other votes.

Zebe likes this.
  13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Woo! Welcome back Monk!

SpaceMonkeyRingo and Zebe like this.
  14. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

Immortality is fun. Even if Cricket kills me, Wouldn't I just come back again? Eh, nevermind. So let's do sime stuff now that he forums are back up after 10 Dreary Hours.

Zebe and 611 like this.
  15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

A shame...

Zebe likes this.
  16. SpaceMonkeyRingo

What's a shame?

17. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

that i died when i was expecting it. assured to happen

SpaceMonkeyRingo likes this.
  18. SpaceMonkeyRingo

Oh yeah. It's too bad you're not immortal like me. (na-na-na-na-naaa) :D

19. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Lol. Did anyone look at my readss list there? I forgot Apathy was dead. Gotta revise and put some thoughtss out.

RIP
    I felt that was gonna happen too.

Only one kill per Night. I'm betting we either have an Arssonist or no other killers besides the Penguinss.

zeskorion likes this.
  20. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

RIP Zesk. Ok so we now know Spacey is innocent. I believe because it just wouldnt make sense otherwise that Zebe is innocent. That leaves Dras, Dragonclaw, also i believe Hunter is innocent for the same reason as Zebe, 611, and the Squid.