The OutKasts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Яetrospekt, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Dragonaught12

Dragonaught12 Yeah, You!

2. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

I have been trying to say that this shouldn't be a discussion;
    The fact is, the original application form was nearly word-for-word the same. I made a small, friendly suggestion that he should change it up a bit... I honestly thought he just made it the same as a joke :rofl:
    Y'all need to calm down; Whatever "problem" you seem to see between MrTasty and me/Origins, should not exist
    (REMEMBER: I DO NOT REPRESENT ORIGINS. I MADE THIS SUGGESTION ON MY OWN :rofl:)

3. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

He didn'd do it as a joke, he did it cuz he was lazy~! xD
    Anyway, I've been completely calm. I was mainly trying to point out that Oragins, and Outkast's application style is used quite a bit, the fact that your asking him to change it shows you are representing Origin, just slightly. The application style is short and too the point. It ask simple questions, that should receive simple answers. The wording has nothing to do with it. If some other clan decided to use the same format, with the same words. You wouldn't give even a second glance. The fact here lies that MrTasty is an EX Origin member, and you are just messing with him. Deny my logic, you wouldn't even say anything if MrTasty wasn't part of Origin previously.

PS: If the argument (or whatever this is) continues, then I'm sorry, I love arguing or debating. Lol

4. Ghoschief

I started this BECAUSE a fellow Origins member (Who is highly reputable and respected in these forums, so its not just "some guy") pointed out the EXTREME similarity between things like the application and the structure of this clan. I came here to SUGGEST (remember that word?) that Tasty changed it up a little, because it IS a little suspicious that he would take things from a clan that he JUST LEFT :rofl:.
    If any other person did the same thing (Take stuff from the Origins OP) I would definitely call them out. Why wouldn't I? It's not a matter that Tasty is an ex-member of Origins. It does make it all the more suspicious, but its not the reason I am here. I would say the same thing to ANYONE who copy/pasted (with SLIGHT rewording, even) the clan application... It's not like I am doing this just because it's Tasty... I am here because something was taken from the Origins OP and I am simply suggesting that he make some changes for the sake of originality (i just made that joke again)

ps: i love arguing too c:

5. Animaster78900

At this rate we will probably not stop arguing, maybe we should just let this be for now, or else Tasty will probably be a little upset. Lol
    OH WELL... IMPULSE TO CONTINUE IS TOO POWERFUL!!!! *explodes*
    You wouldn't have checked any other clan for things like "App theft" if it was any other person, you mainly checked this clan because of Ex-Member Tasty to see if his clan would be successful, of course, you saw his application and went all crazy. Lol, and I do remember the word Suggestion... slightly. :rofl:
    that word alone to me just means "change the damn thing or I shall continue pestering you to change it!" Or else you wouldn't have made said "suggestion" in the first place
    The main thing Tasty "stole" from the application is mainly the color and questions 1 2 and 4. (well, maybe that isn't defending him too well in that last statement.. :rofl: )

PS: Bahahahaha. Man, i gotta give you props. You are certainly the arguative engineer~
    PPS: This is at a stand still, we are arguing about the same thing EACH AND EVERY POST! Just worded differently each time. Lol

6. Ghoschief

You keep saying I am doing this because it's Tasty...
    Remember something... You don't know anything about what has happened between Tasty and the Origins clan :)
    You can't just SAY that you know what I'm thinking... Of course I would not go looking through the clans. I DIDNT :rofl:
    A FELLOW clan member ALERTED us to this clan and its striking similarities :rofl:

7. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

-Smashes her hammer on the ground- Boys... Stop your arguing here. <o>,..,<o> Nothing wrong with similarities in clans. And if you fill the clan with arguments no one will want to join so lets just listen to vash the stampede and have LOVE AND PEACE!

Animaster78900 and MrTasty like this.
  8. Animaster78900

Crap, cowskee, we better stop.. We alerted the Modz. Lol
    ONE MORE TWO CENTS! Ok, you got me there. lol, so it wasn't you sneaking around and reading ex member clan post, it was a spy! Makes alot more sense. Lol Could have gone either way honestly. :rofl:

Also
    @Ghostar: We weren't even arguing out of any disputive nature, we were aruging just because its funnnnn. Though if we should argue anymore about this (probably endless) we should move to the PM's.

9. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I'm glad that you decided to start a clan of your own. Sorry about, well, Cowskee in general, you know how he can get.
    Good luck with this new group of yours!

10. Animaster78900

You know, im starting to get a general idea as well. xD jk jk. Anyway, im guessing your a member of Orig... *looks at signature* Nvm

11. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Well said M.

Animaster78900 likes this.
  12. Яetrospekt

It's fine Star, and wow. I left for the night and now Ghostar has come over :eek:
    And we hit a second page already? whoa...

13. Яetrospekt

14. Animaster78900

By the way, double.. much less tripple posting is against forum rules. Lol xD

15. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

Hey tasty, since you started your own clan, does that mean you left Origins?

16. Яetrospekt

Yes. I left a while ago.

17. Яetrospekt

I agree. This is no place for fighting. Although it's going to be pretty hard to gain brothers and sisters with other larger clans around.

18. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

On my way out so you guys can do your own thing, but let me reiterate what was said about double- and triple-posting. It's still not allowed in clan threads; if you need to say something more, edit your last post or wait.

You should probably consolidate the infracting post strings before a forum mod sees.

19. Яetrospekt

Good point ;o

20. Ghoschief

eat my shorts you just mad because of my extreme diplomacy
    Constructive criticism is a good thing ;p