The New Hylotl Rebellion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Desolator, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, it truly is a shame that no one in the clan ever talks to each other. I usually play games like ARMA 3, Warthunder, Planetside 2, Unturned and other games but I'm mainly a single player person.

I'm not to sure anymore about the RP aspect in the clan as, well, no one really talks to each other, but if more people in the clan were involved, I'm sure that your suggestion would work out.

Usually I'm not one to share personal details but I'll tell you all this much, I'm born in Australia but am Filipino by heritage.

I really do appreciate you taking the time out to post this. Now, to anyone else in the clan who is reading this, I wanna really know who my clan members are. As always,
    Pugna pro liberatur
    Pugna pro populo
    Pro libertate

2. Desolator

It has come to my attention that not a whole lot of people are currently playing Starbound, posting on the forums, or having much to do with Starbound in general. I know that the developers are working very hard to improve the game, but I know a lot of people that are going to hold off from playing Starbound until Stage 2, or until there is a massive development in the game before then. But besides that, I would like to address all members of the New Hylotl Rebellion and any forum users who happen to be looking at this thread. I know that even though we have quite a few members in this clan, we aren't really being social with each other. I understand that people are too busy to post here, but I would like to let you know that it has been amazing to see people join this clan. Until hopefully everyone starts going on to the forums again, any members who are reading this message, if you wish to get more social with this clan, and your fellow members, please, join the steam group that I have organised for the clan, hopefully we can all get together and maybe talk, or play a few games together. Until next time soldiers,
    Pugna pro liberatur
    Pugna pro populo
    Pro libertate

Cloudhopper likes this.
  3. Lloyd Larsen

Lloyd Larsen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

4. Desolator

5. Psychoman53

Psychoman53 Void-Bound Voyager

it's a real shame. Just came back to the forums only to find the clan inactive since the end of 2014. Really hope all the clan members can all chat together at least once.

6. Desolator

It is, I forgot my password, so I havent been on since last year. But I think the clans dead. If you want though, you can join the steam group. Just have your username on so I know who you are