Chat The Nep Lounge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaede Grimwater, Oct 4, 2016.

?

Fighting in HDD can be exhausting. Which of the CPUs do you think can maintain HDD the longest?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2016.
  1. Neptune

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Noire

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Vert

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Blanc

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning folks. Now excuse me, I'mma lurk here forever now, liking everything.

2. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

I knew something was up when I had notifications from you... :p

MilkCalf, Ruin and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Logged in with 21 notifications, hehe. Thanks for the likes I spose.

Also, really glad you're liking Megatag so much Kaede!

4. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Third best song in the whole game. It is a metal mashup of Dancing Girl and Scamper.

The first two are the opening and ending.

5. Inf_Wolf14

Well... seeing that this IS a chat lounge... How's everyone's day going?

Ruin, Kaede Grimwater and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. Kaede Grimwater

Terribly. I did make a great deal of progress on MegaTagmension though.

Megumin, Ruin and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Ruin

Ruin Existential Complex

Well, I've been up twenty hours now, so... I'll be going to take a great big crash-a-roony. Also; it's like 4 P.M. here.

I'll dream of pudding for you all. Or, normal things. Probably normal things.

8. Inf_Wolf14

Any day with progress in a game is a good day to me. Otherwise I hope the Irl part of your day gets better.
    What in the world have you been doing to be up for that long??
    (Also you're somewhere in midwest U.S. aren't you? it's 5pm over here.)

Ruin and Jimlad 42 like this.
  9. Kaede Grimwater

My anxiety has been pretty high today, Neptunia has been a slight distraction from it, but it isn't helping as much as I hoped.

Take care of yourself Ruin.

10. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

What's been on your mind Kaede? Anything you can talk about?

Kaede Grimwater and Jimlad 42 like this.
  11. Ruin

Ruin Existential Complex

Well, how long I'm up differs. Obviously. I sleep long amounts of time but am also awake long amounts of time. I think my records are 37 hours in bed and 50 hours awake. Though that was in my early teen years, and I probably can't do that anymore.

Also... shh, don't give away my secret.

You take care of yourself too, friend. I know what that's like.

12. Kaede Grimwater

I learned how to play Uni effectively in Megatagmension, she is really fun. Uni is one of my favorite characters in the series.

I am not sure how I would talk about what is bothering me, it might seem silly to most people.

Thanks buddy. c:

13. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Well one thing i've noticed about personal problems is that for the person having them, they always seem silly if you think about talking to someone else about it. The truth is if it's bothering you enough to distract from your everyday life or activities, then it isnt silly and is a serious thing.

14. Kaede Grimwater

[​IMG]

I kinda wanted to post a picture of my Uni, I think she looks quite cool. I really love the amount of customization there is for both stats and aesthetics. I would post what I use for my AP allocation, or my weapon upgrades, but that might be boring to read.

I will talk to you about it in private.

Megumin, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  15. Merithor

Merithor Pangalactic Porcupine

The pudding is a great offer, but I'll need my reading session with Blanc. Lady White Heart is mine. <3

But overall, day is starting fine before I work. Thinking of what to do after work, maybe continue RB:2 or 3, or start U. Still need to get MegaDimension and Tagmension. D:

Jimlad 42 and Kaede Grimwater like this.
  16. Kaede Grimwater

Re;Birth2 is the best one I have played so far, I absolutely love it. MegaTagmension is a close second. Also, good to see we have a Blanc fan now.

Megumin, Jimlad 42 and Merithor like this.
  17. Merithor

Yeah, with RB:2, I just need to finish last chapters, otherwise just the Conquest would be left. Stella's Dungeon... ugh. x-x
    RB1 all I have to do is... super level characters to max, get 1 (or is it 100?) credits, and True Ending.
    RB3 need to continue the story, atleast on this one Stella's dungeon isn't so time consuming as 2's.

Yess.. I really like her. She honestly clicks with me the most.

18. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

*falls through the ceiling*
    wat is neptunia?
    *goes on wiki*
    Oh, dood I gotta play these!

19. Kaede Grimwater

You may be better off not watching the conquest ending. Just some friendly advice from nep fan to nep fan.

We have the opposite problem for Re;Birth1, I need to view the normal ending.

Re;Birth3...I sometimes pretend that game doesn't exist.

I think I click most with Noire, Uni, and Blanc.

Neptunia is essentially gaming culture made into a game series. All of the characters are based on a game console or game company. Most of the towns, dungeons, and monsters are based on games or game consoles.

Megumin and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Merithor

I kinda want to only for the sheer factor of having all the endings. I'm kind of a completionist, specifically for RPG's, like Disgaea.. >_>
    I can't deny a game if it's good in my hands. If it truly sucked, then yes, I would. Only few games have EVER landed there.
    Noire's character is fine except as much as I work hard, she overdoes it. Uni is alright, no real issue, she's just normal to me.
    If I had a 2nd character, Nepgear would be the next, we both love technology, I built my own computer, and.. I'd probably help her build her Mech idea.. Shh.. Don't tell Histy.