1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

I've been having fun with the mod, but when I left my first planet, and flew to a desert planet, I get beam-to-ship because it's trying to spawn a kazdra village (which I thought the author said was not fully implemented yet), so I'm kinda... unable to proceed until that's fixed.

2. Gamefreak506

Gamefreak506 Void-Bound Voyager

I was going to bring up the compatibility issue with the AVIAN AI mod, but it's been a busy week for me. Glad to see you released the race.

Hiuki likes this.
  3. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

I'll have that fixed soon. coulda sworn I removed the dungeon folder from the update, but it seems I somehow forgot. x.=.x
    anyway, I'll have it fixed as soon as I can,and the recipe for tier 4 armor, too.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  4. Gramzon the Dragon

Gramzon the Dragon Void-Bound Voyager

In full release I'm pretty sure the AI applies to all races. And to be fair, AVIAN is pretty cute.

5. Bruised Spartan

Bruised Spartan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Your tier 4 armor looks pretty cool, Hiuki. It's a shame that it would be unneeded when the player gets to tier 5 armors...
    But, that's what the vanity slot is for! Who needs armor when you have style?

6. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Where's the update, man?! Where's the update?! Don't make me do this, man! *holds up a tablet with a Mermaid Melody fan-dub showing, finger hovering over play*

7. SpacemanFive

SpacemanFive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Been really enjoying the mod so far. Thank you very much for making it.

I'm looking forward to updates too, but when they're ready.

Oh, also, I noticed a couple things that might be bugs with the crafting recipes for durasteel weapons. They're unlocked the tier previous to durasteel, and the 2-handed hammer takes 10 pixels instead of 10 durasteel like the rest of the set.

enderlordalatreon and Hiuki like this.
  8. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

This is a very cool race mod, I assume at least since I haven't tested it.
    Makes me want to make a mod that makes your character breath fire, but I'm too lazy...sadly. Good luck in the future matey!

Hiuki likes this.
  9. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't know how it could be done, but a breath weapon could be done as a tech. That way you can choose between different elemental damage types. Wing flight/gliding might be done the same way. Breath as head tech, flight for body.

10. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

I think they did something like that in the MLP mod... the unicorns can levitate stuff with their horn, same as the Relocator. At least they could last I played, which was ages and years ago...

11. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

Oh, I like that. Maybe a weapon that looks like a dragon claw as well.

Hiuki likes this.
  12. SpacemanFive

I'm curious. I know it's probably a long ways off, but are there any concepts planned yet for the ship?

13. Hiuki

Yeah I've got a few designs I could go with.

14. SpacemanFive

Looking forward to seeing what you go with, when they're ready, then. Unless you want to get feedback on which design to use, first.

Hiuki and enderlordalatreon like this.
  15. GreyRobot

GreyRobot Void-Bound Voyager

I've been really excited to use this mod but can't figure out how to access it in game, nor can I find a species selector mod that is compatible, does anyone have any suggestions?

16. GreyRobot

GreyRobot Void-Bound Voyager

nevermind, found a working species selector mod

17. SpacemanFive

It's been a while since there were any progress updates or anything. Things okay, Hiuki?

18. Hiuki

just super swamped with school work for the most part. TTwTT

19. Bruised Spartan

Bruised Spartan Subatomic Cosmonaut

When you see a picture of someone shaving with an axe and want to try it for yourself...
    (The avian ship still makes me want to make a giant taco ship.)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    Dycle and Hiuki like this.
  20. SpacemanFive

Sorry to hear that. Hope things go well with school, then!

Hiuki likes this.