The Hive

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by DaTimeSmog, Oct 12, 2014.

1. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SUMMER for me - I'm in Australia :p
    Eh, it was fine. I recently started playing Starbound again, which is good.[DOUBLEPOST=1426903233][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Does it frown at you?

2. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

chucklefish chucker? (grabs chucklefish chucker) (chucks chucklefish at chucklefish inc. with the chucklefish chucker) (chucklefish inc. building slaps me for being naughty) whoops. am i still allivez?! thew, i'm still alive. (i just wanted to check on the chucklefish forums and i had tons of stuff to read. i'm quite busy trying to match up a schedule with someone trading with me on terraria. i also got forum games to watch for in the terraria forums. also, this thread is half dead.)

The Lem likes this.
  3. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Username: BLuBIN_BoY
    Character Name: (Edit: Changed it) The Feeler
    Species: Floran
    Character Personality: Quiet, Thoughtful, and a little touchy-feely
    Mutation: Drone
    Weapon: His vines that protrude out of his back and eye sockets, which he uses to strangle attackers.
    Bio: A floran who was born without eyes, instead with long, fully controllable vine that can grow and retract. He was exiled due to accidentally strangling a floran in his tribe.
    Home Hive: What's this?
    Hive Node: No idea.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    The Lem likes this.
  4. The Lem

Boop
    THIS THREAD WILL NOT DIE!

5. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Yes!

The Lem likes this.
  6. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

7. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Is this viable now?

8. The Lem

I'm surprised no one actually responded to it. I liked and was going to write a response afterwards but never got around to it.

9. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

:rofl:

10. The Lem

Expect me to do that a lot...

11. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

So what's the ip? There is a server, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1430174218][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I'll make a Hive Node.

I'll call it Symbolum Spinas (Creed of Thorns, in Latin)

It's mainly for infected mutant florans. There.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    The Lem likes this.
  12. The Lem

No server yet

As for the node, @DaTimeSmog what do you think?

13. ats12345

ats12345 Void-Bound Voyager

I'd like to apply for The Hive. Do I need to write my application format in here?

14. The Lem

Yea

15. ats12345

I shall write an application format once I get home. That shall be in about 5 hours so could you please check the thread at that time?

16. The Lem

I won't be able to (I'll be sleeping), but I will definitely check it when I can

17. ats12345

Username: ats12345
    Character name: Ryuu Kami
    Species: Human
    Character personality: Loyal, serious and obeys a higher rank.
    Mutation: Guardian and drone
    Weapon: A shield and a one-handed sword
    Bio: Losing his master, he travels to find a new one to obey and stay loyal to.[DOUBLEPOST=1430216781][/DOUBLEPOST]Am I qualified as a member now?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    BLuBIN_BoY and The Lem like this.
  18. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Done adding application, Sorry for being so silent for the most time. As for the Hive Node, sure go for it. However remember that its basicly its own group and is only PEACE with the Hive, however that works.

19. ats12345

I have added DaTimeSmog on steam, I would like to join the steam group aswell.

20. ats12345

If I am lucky I can get my ports forwarded and create a starbound server for The Hive, however it will not be 24/7 as I use my computer, it will overheat.[DOUBLEPOST=1430284544][/DOUBLEPOST]I looked up some plans for Starbound and the developers seem to be thinking about colonies so that should help The Hive outposts develop a lot.[DOUBLEPOST=1430284883][/DOUBLEPOST]I've read up on some past posts this forum page has had and stumbled upon an in-game icon. I will try to make one and a test outpost and send a screenshot of them in here.[DOUBLEPOST=1430285122][/DOUBLEPOST]If I do get a server up then some multiplayer mods should help advancing our outpost build/gameplay.[DOUBLEPOST=1430285251][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if a Hive node is a seperate group from The Hive what is The Hives main group?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015