The Hive

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by DaTimeSmog, Oct 12, 2014.

1. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are the hive,a strong union of mostly "special" people.Every race is welcome as everyone is able to be infected!
    The Hive buildstyle will be mostly abandoned buildings which will be filled with a plant like material so we can survive in it!

Or for simpler minds:Make a normal looking outpost,fill it with floran stuff so it looks like it was infected and done.

Please note that there will be multiply hive nodes (little groups) in the Hive itself and we are always open for new infected clans that are willing to join the hive as a hive node.

Mutations:

- More to evolve (maybe because im lazy... DONT JUDGE ME!)

Rules
    Dont break em

1. Dont go off killing,stealing or screaming at/from other infected (members) ... thats just rude!
    2. Dont ignore someones request that you stop annoying him
    3. Dont go off to other servers and get us a bad reputation.
    4. Try to atleast have a reason to mark a enemy hive.
    5. Dont Grief or Herras other infected (members) or enemies.Even when they are Enemies dont destroy their stuff without their permission.
    6. Dont harm the group in any way that is making players angry and willing to leave.

Things I need to do!

Make a roleplay thread (When we have enough members)

Get some Donations to set up a Clan Server (When we have alot of nice members)

Attract people!

Enemey Hives!

Hive Nodes!

Infection! (Application format)

Member List

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    ats12345, The Lem and Cloudhopper like this.
  2. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

Username: Mountaindew
    Character name: Mountaindew
    Species: Avian
    Character Personality: Rougue-ish
    Mutation: Warrior or Desolator
    Weapon: One handed sword with a one handed gun
    Bio: Abandoned by my family, i started to dwell among the stars. stealing to survive. taking what jobs i could get... no matter the cost. ive done some bad things but i try to have a clear consience, always tryng to remember that what ive done for a good cause. but that is hard sometimes..
    Home Hive: (not sure what you mean)
    Hive Node: (Also not sure what you mean...)

3. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Yay first member!

4. mountaindew

haha yeah! Together we shall rule the universe!!!! and get more pepole to help :p

5. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

time to slap advertisement on people! Not! (let them come if they want its even worse if we force people to come :p and it gives me some time to update stuff)

lord baron von casket likes this.
  6. mountaindew

true, true.. we should make a nice signature pic..that will help a bit maybe..

7. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Lets beginn small but you are right.A signature picture will help alot to attract some members.

8. mountaindew

how would you like to start? ill help with whatever i can.

9. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

I need some new ideas class wise

10. mountaindew

hey ummmmm can i switch to guardian please? lol

11. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

12. mountaindew

thanks man haha. and i can try to get to work on a sig pic.. any ideas you want?

13. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

how about just The Hive as text only written in purple bio stuff?

14. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

15. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Username: LemSpike
    Character name: Lem
    Species: Floran
    Character Personality: Brave and courageous, but not as strong as he thinks he is (I hope I perceived this aspect correctly :p)
    Mutation: Drone
    Weapon: Pickaxe, with a gun or sword for defense if our hive is breached.
    Bio: I left my home planet seeking adventure, and begin to travel around the skies, travelling from planet to planet. After finding a planet full of adventure, I set up a base at it, but still continue to explore space. (sorry if this isn't a good backstory; I'm not too good at writing :3)

mountaindew likes this.
  16. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Yay now i got 2 members im so happy :D

17. mountaindew

Welcome LemSpike! im currently working on some art for the hive in my free time. which i dont have much of. so some help could be appreciated. :3

18. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm currently starting pixel art, so if you need any help, feel free to shout for me. I've got plenty of free time!

DaTimeSmog likes this.
  19. mountaindew

alrighty. if you could help come up with some signature design for the hive that could be cool. i cant do anything "over-the-top" like pixel art yet so id be glad to see what you could come up with. PM me for info if you are interested.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    The Lem likes this.
  20. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Well this is a earily hive and im fully happy with what we have,because we are all buddies!