Digital the "Giving Myself An Excuse To Draw Sebastian" thread

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by MagicallyClueless, May 27, 2016.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Hmm...if he's so portable that makes me wonder...can we get multi-packs of Sebastians for our farms? Like, one for each room. One to stare at the geode, one to stand in front of the plant for six hours, and one to make us coffee and look adorable while he tells us about the bats outside the window. The possibilities are endless.

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

...Time to hit the gym EVERY DAY.

For whatever reason I imagine Sam as the shorter one and Sebastian as taller (but still rail-thin), not entirely sure why. And you're not the only one who "lifts, bro," as Lys did use him as a human shield against Sam one time. Though that may have been terror-strength more than anything else. Which doesn't negate the fact that Sebby needs a damn sandwich, the skinny little sod... *Jealous!*

Gabaw and MagicallyClueless like this.
      • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

maybe we can ask CA for a sebastian discount
        buy 2 get 2 free

that is pretty amazing xD
        either way i think we can all agree that sebastian is the opposite of swole

i really need to do a height chart for my headcanons. i might get to that!
        there is a sprite chart that determines their height, which is pretty cool. but who knows if CA actually thought of that: liiiink! most of my heights are kinda the same except for a few adjustments here and there (especially for the ladies)

Pudassassin likes this.
        • LuthienNightwolf

Weird, I don't picture him skinny really - maybe it's just his portrait, I dunno. He looks like he'd be average size, not skinny but not overly thick either, and maybe somewhere between 5'7 and 6'. I'm short irl, so he wouldn't have much of a stretch to be taller than me, if my character shares my height. lol I actually picture Sam being a bit on the smaller side, and am I the only one who thinks he looks like Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell in his portrait? lol

That sprite chart is pretty cool though, I didn't know they were all different heights like that since you never really see them all lined up that close. I'd be right in between Penny and Leah. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
          • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

I can't see Sam as short. Married him in one of my saves and he bends his knees quite a lot to kiss meX3

Seb is definitely one of the smallest of the bachelors in my mind. Alex could probably rival him in height but he hits the gym, so he'd be more massive to look at due to muscle.

Ohh, didn't know there was a height chart of the actual in game sprites! That's pretty cool =D
            I'm shorter than all of them. 151 cm *sigh* xD

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
              MagicallyClueless likes this.
            • LuthienNightwolf

Hey, we're not short, we're Fun-Sized. :D

Gabaw likes this.
              • Risukage

Neat! That actually helps with a few things. Right-click, save!

...I tower over you at 5'7 (171cm). *Bends down to hug.*

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Most people towers over me! xD
                  Except for my family. We're all shorties.

Gabaw and Pudassassin like this.
                  • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Not when I draw my artist gal Leah, perhap my headcanon of her is one forest elven spirit, one bound with nature around her and really taller than expected (except if I going to draw her chibis)
                    Anyway, it look awkward indeed being carried by a gal, funny and adorable!

Gabaw likes this.
                    • ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For some reason, I can imagine James (Protagonist of Experiencing Freedom) having to bend his neck down just to see Sam and Sebastian. (He's 189.21cm tall)

Gabaw likes this.
                      • Risukage

And my husband would wave at him from 195.5cm. :p

Gabaw likes this.
                        • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Heights are like when little kids brag about their age. "I'm 4 and a half years old!" :rofl: Wish I was taller but if there's a girl the size of Swole Jade then it's not so bad :p She looks like she could lift the engine out of a freight truck... with one arm!!

• MagicallyClueless

very short comic i made to a person who said they loved my sebastian comics

[​IMG]
                            [​IMG]

here is sebastian being inspirited by hidabat, which is a monster from Yo-kai Watch

[​IMG]

aaaand

new icon for myself

[​IMG]

• LuthienNightwolf

*would steal the doodlepad when he was out and draw something ridiculously cute in it, and leave it there for him to find later* :X

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

Good to see your art again!! I love Seb's expression for your new icon!! the cute surprise fits him! ^_^

• Kid Absurdity

Kid Absurdity Big Damn Hero

Aside from the comic having some legit funny text, I particularly like some of the visual details, especially that S I remember everyone drawing all over stuff next to the spooky bats and monsters. I noticed that, and thought "OF COURSE Sebastian would have drawn that."

• MagicallyClueless

HAHA YES

When I was drawing that comic, I wanted to have some cute doodles, then that ever-so famous S came to mind. I actually looked up a reference on drawing it since I forgot how to do it, but I remember how literally everyone in my school doodled them constantly and it needed to be in Sebastian's notebook.

Risukage and Pudassassin like this.
                                    • rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I SEE THAT YOU PLAY YOKAI

I, TOO, PLAY YOKAI 8)

• MagicallyClueless

ever since stardew, i can't think of hidabat/abodabat without thinking of sebastian xD

hiding in a dark closet and playing video games

Pudassassin and rhomboid like this.
                                        • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

"apologized later to frog" :rip: holy s**t lmao. Love your new icon too btw. Outstanding work on the coloring and shading as with everything else :confirm: