The Immortal Legion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Mercenary Lord, May 6, 2013.

1. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

:whistle:

WoxandWarf and AstroBlast like this.
  2. Gentile...not genital :rofl:....

3. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

I had to~

WoxandWarf likes this.
  4. She's the Mistress of Pure Evil. While maybe not quite pure evil, it still is part of her job description.

WoxandWarf and Draken09 like this.
  5. Yeah, but the Vikings raped and pillaged EVERYONE. That also means that I have a little bit of most of Europe in my heritage as well. Even partially related (By marriage) to the British royal family.
    Whoosh.
    Sorry to hear that man. Nobody should have had to go through that. My great grandpa was taken as a POW and put into a camp. He still won't talk about it at all.
    Now we should probably move on to a different topic before this gets too serious.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  6. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Yes, it is quite true that I'm not pure, per say, for I do have a soft side for certain things.

WoxandWarf and Seajun_ like this.
  7. Like a certain Emolga, Vulpix, and Leafeon?

8. well your not related to Ganghis Khan... he did the same thing ...more so then those guys ...AND HE WAS JUST 1 MAN!

9. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Soon to be Aron as well...

10. Ghengis Khan had the entire Mongol army?

11. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Oh yeah, I'm directly related to Robert E. Lee.

12. :D thats cool

13. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

Yeah, makes for a lot of people calling bullshit though.
    Not that I care. It only makes me feel better that they are and always will be incorrect and ignorant.

14. lol

15. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

SO MANY POSTS! APPLYING NOW BEFORE READING IT ALL! :chrono:

16. I feel like this clan is going to become the most popular one of all... And I'm okay with that!

Draken09 likes this.
  17. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

I think I'm related to President Obama. Maybe. The Hawaiian islands aren't that big.

18. Lucama221

Lucama221 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am Polish, so another ancestry hurt by Nazis, and I am related by heritage to an old king of Poland(mother's side), and if none of my uncles have a child I will be the only one to the throne if they were to bring back Aristocracy in Poland. :sneaky:

Pandora and Draken09 like this.
  19. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Could I apply to this clan please? :rofl:

WoxandWarf likes this.
  20. Phyrewall

Phyrewall Pangalactic Porcupine

hmmm... this clan is technically illegal where I live, so I guess I won't participate in whatever this is.