The forums told me to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Alpha_StevO, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Alpha_StevO

Alpha_StevO Phantasmal Quasar

Even though I feel nervous doing this 'cuz new people everywhere that will be my peers judgin' my every move oh gosh someonehelpimgonnadie

BUT, ah, I'll just settle in and lurk about, since over 100 members makes the forums fun to read, but intimidatin' to participate in.

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Hey welcome to the forums! Nobody will judge you here! Or at least they shouldn't...
    I guess since the forums grew quite a bit, it does look intimidating. Just jump right in! A new face is always welcome.

3. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

Salutations, and welcome to the forums! You shouldn't have any problems about being judged, we're a friendly bunch, trust me.
    Unless you're a pear.

Then I must destroy you.

4. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

heyyy welcome to the forums!

5. Alpha_StevO

Alpha_StevO Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you, all of you! I hope I do a lot more than just lurk.

But lurkin's always fun too.

6. Metasight

Metasight Void-Bound Voyager

Your avatar is cool, welcome to the forums!
    Hope you have a good stay :3

And yes, we are a really friendly community, no need to be nervous ;P

7. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings hope you enjoy these forums as much as I do
    and if anyone judges you harshly let me know and I'll write them a letter and if that doesn't work we'll come on it will its a letter.

8. Space Core

Space Core Pangalactic Porcupine

No matter where you go, what you do, or how far you run, I well always be watching you waiting for you to slip up, so i can crush you...

With that aside WELCOME FROM THE WONDERFUL WORLDS OF SPACE!

9. PokemonAce101

PokemonAce101 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome! just remember there will always be someone watching you........r thread! :3

10. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy it here and join in our discussions instead of lurking about :)
    I know that it may feel safer but you will be relieved when you notice how welcoming and nice the people are on here.
    Also the irc discussions are live full and fun to participate in :)

11. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

*BIIP* The forums are telling me to kill youuuu... *BIIP* Welcome mate! :D

12. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the forums, Alpha_StevO! If anyone starts to troll or judge you, send me a message, as they'll get *cracks knuckles* very sternly talked to! Send me a message if you need anything at all, in fact! I hope that Starbound and it's forums cause you to have joy in your life as long as possible!

Tiger likes this.