1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The fan-made Starbound Creature Creator

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by EpsilonEagle256, May 4, 2013.

1. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

This gmk project is pretty good. While it lacks some creature parts ((I'll post them here soon)) and has no small quadrupeds, it's great for creating a few good laughs.

What it needs:

* Small Quadrupeds
    * Advanced colors (Separate body and accessory color bars)
    * More parts
    * Animations (That's a hard one!)

And that's all!

2. Thing124ok

Thing124ok Master Chief

Cthullu.png

Cthullu will devour you!

This is really cool, thanks for posting this.

TrueEdge likes this.
  3. 8-BIT Gorilla

8-BIT Gorilla Astral Cartographer

Sucks that I can't use it because I'm on a Mac, but good job on the program anyway.

4. GeneralMittens

GeneralMittens Subatomic Cosmonaut

TrueEdge likes this.
  5. _Pitool_

_Pitool_ Space Hobo

Looks really cool

6. Thanks

7. Mills

Mills Phantasmal Quasar

Made some monsters with that and now I fear to find them on planets. Good job with this program!

8. Oberic

Oberic Spaceman Spiff

This is really old..

I want to extract the parts and put them back into Starbound good and proper. But I can't so someone else do it. :p

9. AshRichOak

AshRichOak Void-Bound Voyager

My personal guardian................. I call him Draxor

Attached Files:

10. The MechE

The MechE Existential Complex

Nice job OP. In a couple hours you increased Starbound's monster variety by like 300% (made up number).

11. ButNobodyCame

ButNobodyCame Void-Bound Voyager

I bet no one is going to read this, but, creator, I have no idea where the photos go after I make a screenshot. I've looked in Pictures, Downloads, Documents, but I can't find where the screenshot went! Help please? (Even though I doubt you'll ever read this. >.<)

12. Kristof_Playz

Kristof_Playz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made a Bulbasaurus, but I can't find it!:nurusad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurumad::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurucool::nurunega::kitten2::kitten2::kitten2::kitten2::hylotl::koala:

13. bladedge

bladedge Void-Bound Voyager

Looks good. The only thing I would say it needs is the small versions of the monsters and away to copy a spawn code to bring it into the game. (I want my little friend back from the save wipe they did for an update...)

14. Celes-3_Guy

Celes-3_Guy Intergalactic Tourist

any chance this incredible idea updated and made implement-able to the game ? I mean, make the monster spawnable in the game via spawnmonster code ?