The Domain - All Races

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by ModdedTibby, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ModdedTibby

ModdedTibby Void-Bound Voyager

Hello folks, figured i would give a chance for everyone here to check out the community i have been running for a few years now. I think it would fit a lot of players styles here from this game as we find ourselves pretty heavily RP based. Any where from D20 games to other RP games and just games in general we have play styles of all types here.

Our community being a pretty heavily RP based so Starbound is a prefect addition for the community. I encourage everyone to swing by our website.

We are discussing a theme for the clan/community for Starbound. Would love others peoples feedback if they have any interest in shaping how this community takes place within. Sign up on our site, and shoot me a message there or reply here!

www.aggressivegaming.org This is the communities main website
    www.aggressivegaming.org/starbound This is the site for our SB server and community!
    Teamspeak Server - ts.aggressivegaming.org - connect to interact with a bunch of players for all games!

from there you can get your teamspeak permissions float around the website and ts, make and hang out with friends. Everyone is allowed to bring their friends and have permissions to move them to your channels.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015