1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

the developer should put a item finder

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by thelord12123, Dec 9, 2016.

1. thelord12123

thelord12123 Tentacle Wrangler

why? cause if you're lazy to look in your chest and have to find any stuff or weapon you need you can just type it it it shall search for it. so it is easier to find stuff you need so developer pls make something like this.

and if you like my idea pls say yes down below cause i hope it will make the developer see my idea

sorry if i have bad spelling or grammar im not good at english

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  2. Excalperd

Excalperd Intergalactic Tourist

You mean an item filter?

We definitely do need one, as I also find difficulty in these types of situations, and I could see most people having the same problem as well.

3. thelord12123

yes that thing thank you good sir

4. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

If you want an item filter, the "Improved Containers" mod has that, along with a button that puts items from your inventory into a container if there are already some of that item in there and a button that sorts the container's contents.

5. thelord12123

oh thank you

but does it have the chest in the game cause the picture only said 16 slot and boy do i need more than that

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  6. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

It works on every non-modded chest. That picture's just an example.

7. thelord12123

ok thanks