The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna kind of looked at him a bit freighted doing what last she had left, throwing a few more small crystal at him. Darcia came up next to Tar.
    Katrika noticed Luna fall over. She ignored Iota quickly running over in her general direction. Water started flowing around her cuts, starting to heal them.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra still holding the fire up "geez, this place is way to annoying. Remind me to block this place off when we finish."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed insanely. His eyes glowing red. He licked his lips. "I said I would kill you...I have to keep up my promises..." He showed his fangs. A few on the left had blood on it, his own, and some trickled down his mouth as he slowly got closer to Luna.

Ominethious likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota charged after her quickly. "Hey, we're not finished!"

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa thought for a moment and said "Maybe, but I think we shouldn't have to worry with Maeja gone..."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika threw some large ice spikes at Tar keeping the water around Luna trying to heal her. She did the same to Iota. her only goal right now was saving Luna.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded "any idea which way to go?"

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar moved out of the way of the spikes, he had to kill Luna. Tar shot a glance at Katrika, then he smiled at her too. "Oh ho...so much food today..."

He began to walk toward Katrika. Licking his lips as he got closer.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Looking around, she noticed a smaller tunnel off to the side that seemed familiar and said "This way, I'm fairly certain.", unconsciously gripping her daggers more tightly as they went.

10. Mailboxhead

Iota dodged the spikes as well and rushed right up to her, aiming to strike her head with the butt of his rifle.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika never tried to move, therefore took the hit, knocking her over, her falling unconsiues. She may be able to absorb magic, but she wasn't so good with melee
    Xertra nodded, following right beside her. She saw her grip her daggers and said "don't worry, I'm here with you."

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled angrily, "I hope you are just making it so she doesn't feel pain when I eat her..."

Ominethious likes this.
  13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa nodded as well, saying "Just be careful when we run into Drider... That poison isn't something to be taken lightly..." as they continued through the narrow tunnels, only light source now the small fire Xertra was carrying.

14. Mailboxhead

Iota got up close to Tar, right in his face. "You're not gonna fuckin' touch her."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious started to re-awaken to an Immense amount of pain, he tried holding it in as he looked over to Ivory and said, "Y-you... I-I Told you to s-save Zet-ta..." Ominethious started coughing out more magma, now realizing he's internally bleeding he tried to shimmy himself off the wall.

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar went wide eyed, and growled deeply. "You'd dare stand up to me?" He bared his fangs. The insanity and rage could be seen in his eyes. "Who are you to deny me a feast?" He said laughing.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "agreed, that is quiet a mess upstairs."
    Xertra nodded "I know, I did find you after all..."
    Ivory looked to Zeta and nodded. She ran over to Zeta and started to heal her. It was only a couple of seconds till she spoke again "T-Tar, don't..." She tried to stop him from becoming a monster and destroying things.

18. Mailboxhead

Iota said nothing. He instead knee'd Tar right in the crotch.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

As they moved, the tunnels opened up and they were in a large cavern.
    Looking around the cavern, Kalissa recognized something.
    "This... This isn't right... This is the cavern I had been held in, not the one with the kitten..."

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma looked at Lucia. " There better no have been anyone hurt. " She whispered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.