1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Other The Chucklefish Forums Picture Show December 2016

Discussion in 'Art' started by Rgbunpro, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Welcome to the December 2016 Chucklefish Picture Show! This is a monthly showcase of community content From all over the community!
    If you'd like to know a bit more about exactly what this is, You can check here for information:

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/122289/

Here are this Month's Entries!

Chibi Floran Pixel Art - Crossfang.png
    Chibi Floran Pixel Art -
    Crossfang

Floran - Tuliup Man.jpg
    Floran - Tuliup man

Ixodoom - Peaceful Floran.jpg
    Ixodoom -
    Peaceful Floran

One enters wrong coordinates and uncovers a well kept secret - Lodish.jpg
    One enters wrong coordinates, and uncovers a well kept secret -
    Lodish

You are the kindest and fairest mod I've ever seen. In addition, you're writing an actual book. For that, you deserve lots of thanks and good luck on your book!

You both have some very interesting RPs and you are in a few too. You make some excellent RP-ers and I hope you have a happy 2017!

You have the most detailed RP I've ever seen. Even though you decided to turn it into a story, it was incredible while it lasted. I also want to add that I was excited beyond words when you came back. Actually. Have a wonderful New Year!

You've made probably the cutest mod in Starbound. You also have a very interesting and unique (in a good way) style of art. Thanks for your work! Keep it up and have a great New Year!

You guys are the two best artists I've seen on here. And you're super generous too. You give up your time to make art for people that only ask. Therefore you deserve a thank you and a happy 2017!

Some notes for some people - Dragonclaw

Thanks to everyone for participating!
    We will now be accepting entries for January 2017

Please read this before entering.

Have a beautiful day!

2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Aww, thank you so much ^u^

I can only wish you too a happy year, to you and everybody else :nuruflirt:

Rgbunpro and Dragonclaw like this.
  3. WyvernWarrior223

WyvernWarrior223 Big Damn Hero

I feel bad for not drawing anything for this month, but the entries this month look awesome! ^^
    Happy 2017 everyone!

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I'm flattered! While unmotivated as of right now, i hope the RP will soon go from "interesting" to "compelling", and from there...
    "Too deep to turn back"

Rgbunpro, Lodish and Dragonclaw like this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Daaaaaaw......Thanks!

6. Tuliup Man

Tuliup Man Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Happy new year, I will try my best to find my spot in this community