The Chucklefish Clash! Brand New Server Hunger Games!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Oh snaps, the spider is now armed. We're doomed.

2. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't worry, the bow is tiny. There is still hope!

Surenu likes this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm surprised I'm not dead yet.

Surenu likes this.
  4. Witch Cat

With the mighty power of running away real good, you'll never die!

D.M.G., Surenu and Pangaea like this.
  5. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    d a w n o f t h e s a c r a f i c e

A faint fog surrounds the battle arena as our courageous fighters struggle for survival. The sun is low and the shadows long, night will fall soon.

[​IMG]

As darkness blankets the arena, Harii thinks it best to hide among some bushes to preserve themselves. The Purple Dragon, Surenu, Archie, and Lemon Grab upon seeing the team of ninja animals make their own team of not so ninja things to hunt other tributes. The Red Shirt, however, makes a break for it. Sprinting to the exit before he fell. And remained still. Very still. Deadly still. Because he was dead. A cruel chorus of laughter sounds from above as his limp body already started to rot. The universe seems to have a sense of humour.

Near the arena's body of water, D.M.G. splashes happily in the pond and the spider sees this and wants to join. But DMG yelps in fear and runs away, and the spider follows with his arms open for a hug. On the opposite side of that pond, Roland McDonald resists the urge to turn the Fish into Fish Fillet and the two go searching for resources. Off in the distance, a worried Mama Poptop searches for her babies. Zelda, The Glorious God Emperor, Pangaea, and Barack Obama raid Otto's camp while he's away and Barack steals his fancy crown.

Ryast, the madman with the bloody knife, hasn't killed anybody yet surprisingly. Only managed to distract Waffles long enough to steal his magical trident for himself. Tyle discovers a cave and high-fives some bat friends, Insert Name Here makes a sling shot outside the cave and prepares for the kill.

The Ruin while floating around merrily finds a puny mortal (Djak) and just straight up kills him with a flick of his huge tentacle and goes on his merry way. Not much to commentate on here.

The Rabbit of Caerbannog hides in a bush waiting for tasty knights and Stalin injures himself trying to pet it

6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I laughed when Red Shirt just straight up died for no reason.

7. Witch Cat

oh yay I made someone laugh

8. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Holy crap the Redshirt really is the first one to die, why didn't I see that coming.

9. Witch Cat

I told you the universe had a sense of humour

10. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Halp, I'm being chased, nuuuuuuuuuh! p.p

Witch Cat likes this.
  11. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

The blood on my knife is actually just from when I was spreading jam, and I leave a coat on it for whenever I get hungry.

The rabbit hiding in the bushes probably isn't a good thing.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Witch Cat likes this.
  12. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I'm surprised I haven't joined the Glorious God Emperor yet.

13. Witch Cat

yet

also sorry for the lack of updates! Writing one tomorrow

The Purple Dragon and Ryast like this.
  14. The Purple Dragon

No prob bob!

15. Witch Cat

Ah so sorry for the wait! I'm working on a post right now.

Surenu and Ryast like this.
  16. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    u n r e s t

As the moon hangs overhead and the cool air calms this morning's struggle, the scenery is delightfully peaceful.. It seems like the contestants can finally rest, preparing their strength for the coming battle in the day. Mildew forms on blades of grass, the chill wind blows and lulls our tributes into a deep sleep as lazy clouds roll by- w-wait. Those aren't clouds!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh my god, who gave the robot control? We can't film 3 seasons if it kills everyone! No matter, uhh new event! Poisonous gas yaaaay.

Tyle and Pangea ran into the gas together. Wait, what? Roland Weiss and Insert Name Here goes in too? Waffles and Archie? Why is everyone making suicide pacts? No matter, thankfully Ryast, DMG, Zelda, Otto, the Rabbit, Surenu, God Emporer, Stalin, and lemon Grab survive because they're not silly enough to run into the gas. Not so thankfully the spider survives too. And the Ruin is also alive because I doubt a single poisonous fart can take down this dude. Mama Poptop, however, isn't as thick skinned and is murdered by the gas while being reminded of the time a Novakid took potshots at it with a poisonous gun from a ledge. Harii, seduced by Purple's amazing hat, sacrifices himself to save him. How noble.

Oh the other side of very deadly cloud of neurotoxin that is going to kill all our beautiful bushes and trees, a tearful Obama rests on his knees, cupping a fish in his hands and keeping it alive by moistening it with his tears. Partly because of his emotions, and partly because the poisonous gas was eating away at his eyeballs. "Uhhh," Obama choked out in between sobs as he cradled his loved one, clutching it close to his heart. "Uhh-" he began but this fish shushed him.

"Glug glug." It replied in bated breaths.

"Uhhh."

It was clear what must be done. They were going to go in this together.

They stood on the edge of the cloud, staring into their misty demise. Swirls of foul smoke circled them as they prepared their final leap, hand in hand. Er, hand in fin. "Uhhh." said Obama one last time as he cocked his knees and prepared for the jump. But just then, this fish leapt out of his hand, smacking Obama into the deadly cloud with a flick of its fins.The old president tumbled down into the abyss with a final "Uhhhhh", the gas sizzling off his skin as this fish watched over him emotionlessly.

He should've been more careful about that orange tint.

17. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I tell ya, dis psychotic imperialist loli will survive!

Witch Cat likes this.
  18. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my god how many people just died ahaha

Witch Cat likes this.
  19. The Purple Dragon

Awww yeaaaah! Hats for the win!

Witch Cat likes this.
  20. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Well that was unexpected