The Black Mages of Starbound Clan [BMSC]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starheaven07, Jan 27, 2013.

1. kaytavo

kaytavo Phantasmal Quasar

ok add me on steam and we can get to business
    Steam ID - Kaytavo

2. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Sorry, I was at the movies. I added you.

3. kaytavo

my net is fixed so imma host a server for the clan if you guys want
    to avoid griefing pm me for ip and dont share it

4. Hyrseht

Hyrseht Void-Bound Voyager

Just as a reference point, where are you located? I'm in Australia so I'm not sure how good my connection would be.

5. kaytavo

Oregon USA but the internet is causing issues again

6. kaytavo

issues fixed for now dunno if the net will continue to act up but i'll be out of town till sunday 6pm ish pacific standard time
    so the server will have a differant ip till then i wont know it till i get set up, if any clannies want to get on PM me for the ip

7. Bboy04

Bboy04 Aquatic Astronaut

Forum username: Bboy04
    Age/Gender:14/M
    Other Clans:N/A
    Small Introduction: I love playing a wizard in starbound, in fact, I have all the wizard items! Cheers mate.
    The Oath
    Powerful Magi of the heavens, I, Bboy04 come from distant lands to lend my aid in your battle against the legions of Chaos.
    I bring to the battlefield powers and talents that will forge a path for the Magi, so we may see hope once more.
    My skills as a Red Mage will be yours to command, with this sacrifice I shall ensure our cause is never lost.
    Together we will see the Chaos Legions tremble at the might of our combined power and strategy, our victory will certify our dominance amongst the greatest clans.
    When our enemies are faced by monstrous superiority in might and mind, they will know who they are facing. When they come for us our diligent vigilance will hold them at the gates.
    Hear my cry, Wise Ones, and grant unto me the privilege of serving under you from now til forever more
    HomieG

Seajun_ likes this.
  8. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Hey guys, just letting you know that the game just updated. We don't have a dedicated server, but I'll try and find one that we can all play on.

At the least, you can split into groups to play for now. Don't wait on anything official before playing, as I'm sure you aren't.

Seajun_ likes this.
  9. Bboy04

Bboy04 Aquatic Astronaut

Cool! Also can I be accepted into your clan? Thanks!

10. You'll have to wait for the Red Mage leader (@Samster) to accept you.

11. Samster

Samster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*Crawls onto the forums* I made it guys! I'm here.

On the subject of Bboy04's application you haven't really posted much on the forums and your application was a little short. I'd have to decline you for now but feel free to apply later if you post more. The reason for the posting thing is that we have so many people in the clan now and a lot that don't post too often. While I don't post much I do interact in outside clan activities very often, that's my excuse ;) It's totally water tight X3

Also not many people seem to be interested to play since the patch dropped, drop me a pm or a Skype message if you are interested in playing on a server with me.

12. kaytavo

speaking of skype i need to be added to the list if there is one also is there a steam group for the clan?

13. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Looking for someone willing to buy me the "Pay More than $15" Humble Sid Meir Bundle in exchange for some of the listed items bellow.

Bastion (Steam)
    Eets Munchies (Steam)
    A Virus Named TOM (Steam)
    LIMBO (Steam)
    Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (Steam)
    Garry's Mod (Steam)
    Orcs Must Die! GOTY (Steam)
    Sanctum: Collection (Steam)
    Cities in Motion 2 (Steam)
    Dead Space (Steam or Origin)
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Steam or Origin)
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
    Medal of Honor (Steam or Origin)
    Mirror's Edge (Steam or Origin)
    Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam or Origin)
    F.E.A.R. (Steam)
    Guardians of Middle-earth (Steam - I will give you the DLC pack listed under this if you choose this)
    Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC (Steam)
    Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit (Steam - This is a DLC pack for a Free 2 Play game)
    Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC (Steam - I believe this is a pack that includes 3 or 4 Multiplayer Skins)
    Mortal Kombat Kollection (Steam)
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack (Steam - DLC Pack for LoTR Online)
    Take On Helicopters (Steam)
    UFO: Afterlight (Steam)
    Alpha Prime (Steam)
    ARMA: Gold Edition (Steam)
    ARMA Tactics (Steam)
    ARMA: Cold War Assault (Steam)
    Fish Fillets 2 (Steam)
    Carrier Command: Gaea Mission (Steam)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  14. kaytavo

so any one else inactive in this clan?

15. Fortunos

Fortunos Subatomic Cosmonaut

THIS CLAN LIVES ON on Skype, pretty much. If you have Skype and aren't in the clan convo yet, give me or one of the other captains/Star a message, we'll drop you in

16. ExoSapien

ExoSapien Title Not Found

Hey could i change my Mage Class? Feel like as of now after playing the game i fit more as white

17. kaytavo

sorry you need to have a rat's tail to class change

18. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

You just need approval from the leader of the new section, same as applications.

19. mopb3

mopb3 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sure!

Not a late reply at all right here >.> <.<

20. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Jeez, Moppi! What am I even paying you for?

CaptainMcManface likes this.