The Ardent Dawn Fleet - Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Commander Borges, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Commander Borges

Commander Borges Big Damn Hero

My name is Rodrigo Borges, and I am the founder of the Ardent Dawn Fleet.
    For a long time I struggled throughout the Starbound servers, trying to find a nice group of people to play with. Many of my efforts were in vain, but sometimes, just sometimes, I managed to find just the right people to have fun with.
    It was with that spirit that I created the Ardent Dawn Fleet, a group/clan/corporation of free-spirited, open-minded people just like you and me, with an aim of doing extraordinary things together.
    Space is a lonely place, but the Ardent Dawn Fleet is here to scribble over that statement.

Do you have what it takes to join the Ardent Dawn Fleet?

Do you like to have ungodly amounts of fun while RPing, building, exploring etc?

Do you like being with people who want to laugh and have a good time?

Do you sometimes feel lonely on servers because everyone is busy with their own stuff?

If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, then make sure to send me a PM with your Steam ID telling me why you would like to join the Ardent Dawn Fleet, and I will contact you as soon as humanly/glitchly/hylotly/avianly/floranly/apexily/novakidly possible!

Thank you for your time!

The Ardent Dawn Fleet is a RP clan, having a "mercenary nation" type theme. Similar to Metal Gear's Outer Heaven. The Fleet is a PMC, that can be hired by other Clans and Corporations, as well as Planetary Governments.
    Each member of the Fleet has a rank, and a member ID. The chain-of-command is expected to be followed.
    The ranks must be respected, because they will be awarded based on merit. This doesn't mean that higher ranking personnel will have more power of decision within the Clan; every member gets a vote, and every vote is equal.

From highest to lowest:
    CIC - Commander-In-Chief
    ADM - Admiral Of The Fleet (Company Leaders)
    VADM - Vice-Admiral
    RADM - Upper Rear Admiral
    RDML - Lower Rear Admiral
    CAPT - Captain Of The Fleet
    CDR - Commander (Platoon Leaders)
    LCDR - Lieutenant Commander
    LT - Lieutenant
    LTJR - Junior Lieutenant
    ENS - Ensign (Squad Leaders)
    CW05 - Chief Warrant Officer 5
    CW04 - Chief Warrant Officer 4
    CW03 - Chief Warrant Officer 3
    CW02 - Chief Warrant Officer 2
    MCPO - Master Chief Petty Officer
    SCPO - Senior Chief Petty Officer
    CPO - Chief Petty Officer
    PO1 - Petty Officer 1st Class
    PO2 - Petty Officer 2nd Class
    PO3 - Petty Officer 3rd Class
    SN - Spaceman
    SA - Spaceman Apprentice
    SR - Spaceman Recruit

The Clan will be divided into up to four companies:
    A Company
    B Company
    C Company
    D Company

Each Company will be divided into up to two platoons:
    First Platoon
    Second Platoon
    Each platoon will be separated into up to four squads:
    Alpha Squad
    Bravo Squad
    Charlie Squad
    Delta Squad
    (Each squad will consist of up to four members. Squads will be arranged based on personal preference, and when that proves inefficient, based on the responsible Ensign's directions.)

Member ID
    In order to maintain a good record of each member that joins, there will be a specific ID for each of you.
    The ID consists as follows:
    Company Letter Platoon Number Squad Designation - Callsign
    Therefore, an example would be: A1ALPHA - Commander Borges
    Outside of the game world, you will be referred to by your forum username. There will be a list on this thread showing each and every member of the Clan and their in-game aliases. During official meetings, you will be requested your ID, which will be checked. If a change of forum username is issued, please contact me immediately.

Rules of Conduct
    1. A Dawner will never troll/grief/cheat in any server, unless strictly directed by the CIC
    2. A Dawner will never engage in racist or otherwise offensive behavior at any moment.
    3. A Dawner will always maintain composure under duress.
    4. A Dawner will never take matters into his own hands concerning griefers, trolls, and cheaters.
    5. A Dawner will always respect his fellow clan-mates.
    6. A Dawner may request a promotion, but is expected to accept a refusal.
    7. A Dawner will never impersonate another member or a higher ranking officer.
    8. A Dawner will always follow a superior's orders, unless they conflict with any of the rules above.
    9. Failure to follow the rules above will result in immediate expulsion.

Remember:
    The Ardent Dawn was created with a focus on RP, building, and exploration.
    You are not required to engage in these activities, but it will make everyone's experience better. The Lore of the Clan will be created by our members, and will be persistent until the aforementioned clan is disbanded.

Have Fun!!

Member List: [MEMBER NAME] - [RANK] - [ID]

Commander Borges - CIC - A1ALPHA "Hermit"
    Kingfogo - ADM - A1ALPHA "Kingfogo"
    Obscurus - VADM - A1ALPHA "Obscurus"
    DREDD101 - RADM - A1ALPHA"TBA"

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  2. Kingfogo

Kingfogo Space Spelunker

This seems exremely fun!

For far to long i've struggled with finding me' mates to play with, but this seems like my type of clan!

Steam ID : Kingfogo

You make shure to add me good sir and i'll get right back to you!

//Kingfogo
    [​IMG]

Commander Borges likes this.
  3. DREDD101

DREDD101 Void-Bound Voyager

Steam ID : ORAR TASADAR

Im a glitch DoomLord in search of friends to make destroying things feel all the better...

Does your guild/clan use skype or teamspeak?

Commander Borges likes this.